Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Annapolis, MD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Annapolis, MD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Annapolis, Hillsmere Shores, Parole, and Edgewater, Arnold’s has you covered “Midshipmen!”
We’re Not office mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Annapolis, MD and across the nation.
Let these local companies have your back in business!
JK Moving Services
You’ve seen our trucks right here in Annapolis, and you’ve heard from friends and neighbors. In Maryland, JK Moving Services is the local expert. We zero in on your needs, effectively managing your move and your stress. Of all the local moving companies you can choose, JK is one that understands what matters most.
- Long Distance
- Estimate and Pricing
- Additional Services
We know local matters. For nearly half a century, we’ve brought the best commercial real estate thinking and implementation to our backyard, at a personal level. When you work with MacKenzie, you get a best-in-class real estate company that combines real-time data with world-class technology to create opportunities for every company. Our advisors create the leverage you need to assure success.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Commercial Development
- Commercial Construction
- Property Management
- Debt & Equity Capital
- Residential Development
Launch Work Places
Inspiring workspaces for the modern business.
- Private Workspaces
- Furnished Workspace
- FREE Broadband Internet
- 24 Hour Access
- Networking Events
- Kitchen & Lounge
- Mailing Address
Whether you’re refinancing, expanding, relocating or buying a commercial building, we’ll provide commercial real estate loan options to fit your situation—and your vision.
- Commercial Mortgage
- Time Notes
- Lines Of Credit
- SBA Loans
Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Chamber Of Commerce Inc.
The Chamber of Commerce is known for creating innovative and workable solutions to problems and issues facing the City of Annapolis, Anne Arundel County and the region. In everything it does, the Chamber of Commerce strives to make Annapolis and Anne Arundel County a better place to live, work, and do business.
- Becoming a part of a trusted regional business organization serving Anne Arundel County and the City of Annapolis for over 98 years.
- Inclusion into the Chamber of Commerce’s dynamic online membership directory with advertising, marketing, and public relations tools to grow and expand your business.
- Membership privileges to all Chamber of Commerce sponsored programming, workshops, and seminars.
- Access to Chamber of Commerce resource tools; including timely market data, economic trend data, and best practices.
- Weekly delivery of the Chamber of Commerce’s “What’s Happening This Week” online newsletter to your inbox.
- Monthly delivery of the members-only “e-insider” online newsletter with valuable insights to aid in business decision making.
- Complimentary business meeting space at the Chamber of Commerce office.
- Use of the Chamber of Commerce logo to display at your business location(s), and on your business’s collateral and advertising material.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Annapolis, MD to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!