Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Anchorage, Ak
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Anchorage, AK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Anchorage, Hope, Sunrise, and Whittier, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Lights and Flowers!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Anchorage, AK and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
World Wide Movers
Phone: (907) 349-2581
We will view our business through the eyes of our customers. Understanding and serving our customers will remain our first priority. World Wide Movers, Inc. will be easy to do business with.
- Corporate Relocation/ Transfers
- Special Commodities
- Boxes and Packaging Materials
- Vehicle Hauling
Jack White Commercial
Phone: (907) 563-5500
Jack White Commercial has been serving Alaska since 1953 and has earned a reputation as the most respected commercial real estate firm in Alaska. Jack White Commercial specializes in commercial real estate sales, leasing, consulting, and valuation. In addition, Jack White Commercial provides exceptional property management services. From the most basic transaction to the most complex, our professionals can develop a strategy aligning your needs with customized real estate solutions for office, retail, industrial, land and multi-family transactions.
- Commercial Services
- Property Management
Phone: (907) 202-9009
Coworkers are freelancers, self-employed, designers, programmers, telecommuters, and more. They are independent professionals who want to share a workspace with other creative people.
- High Speed WiFi and Ethernet Internet Connections
- Endless, Fresh Roasted Drip Coffee From Kaladi Brothers Coffee
- Delicious Daily Snacks & Free Local Microbrew
- Ergonomic Task Chairs and Glass Desks
- Free Hours In Our Meeting And Conference Rooms
- Treadmill Workstations
First National Bank Alaska
Phone: (907) 777-4362
First National remains committed to Alaska. Over the past few years we’ve invested some $18 million in new buildings, more than $7 million in computer infrastructure and installed one of the largest communications networks in North America. Our investment in Alaska has maximized the bank’s efficiency and reliability while keeping support functions right here in the state.
- Business Banking
- Personal Banking
Anchorage Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (907) 272-2401
Mission: To advance a successful business climate by attending to the civic, economic and cultural betterment of our community. We achieve this through three channels: advocacy, connectivity and education.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Anchorage to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!