Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Ames, IA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Ames, IA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Ames, Nevada, Marshalltown, Boone and Ogden, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Smart Choice!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Ames, IA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Blue Moon Moving And Crating
Phone: (515) 231-4387
You can be assured that we are a safe, friendly, secure and professional moving service. We are here to help with all your moving needs from the crating and driving to loading and unloading. Our goal is to go the extra mile to give you piece of mind about your move. Once your belongings leave your location, they are out of your hands but, chances are, not out of your head. When you trust us with the loading and delivery of your belongings, we fret the big and small stuff so you don’t have to.
- Local & long distance moves
- Crating & Uncrating
- Load & Unload Help
- Driving Assistance
Hunziker & Associates Realtors
Phone: (800) 765-1733
Hunziker & Associates is a family owned business started by E.A. Hunziker in 1952. His family and associates established and believe in a personal approach to the real estate business that has stood the test of time. Committed to exceptional service for Central Iowa and Ames Iowa realty, Hunziker & Associates stands behind each of our transactions, sales professionals, and promises with an uncompromising dedication to service.
- Property Management
First National Bank
Phone: (515) 232-5778
First National Bank is a local, full-service bank, serving the Ames, Ankeny, Johnston, and West Des Moines communities from seven convenient locations. You can count on us for local decisions, the latest products and services, and an experienced, knowledgeable staff serving our customers for over 110 years, we are personally invested in the community. We are continually adding service after service to ensure you have everything you need right here, at your hometown bank.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
Ames Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (515) 232-2310
The mission of the Ames Chamber of Commerce is to provide our members services that strengthen the economic vitality in Ames and enhance the quality of life in our community.
More than 500 members benefit from exposure, networking and becoming a part of a unified voice on business issues. The Chamber provides programs that help area businesses grow, expand and locate in Ames.
- Networking Events
- Leadership Programs
- Listings in Monthly Newsletter
- Online Coupons
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Ames to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!