Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Alpharetta , GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Alpharetta, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Alpharetta, Rosewell, Johns Creek, and Milton, Arnold’s has you covered in “Awesome Alpharetta!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Alpharetta, GA and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Alpharetta to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Phone: (770) 325-9100
In 1926, A.C. White got its start as a family-owned Alpharetta moving company. Since that time, a lot of other companies have come and gone, but now four generations later, A.C. White is still building on the reputation of excellent service and complete customer satisfaction that sets them worlds apart from other movers. Use the form on this page to get a free quote for your next move!
- Moving Logistics
- Military movers
Phone: (770) 242-7917
Wilson Hutchison, LLC
This company has a very hands-on approach to real estate. Being in the field and meeting with clients face to face helps to determine what space works best for their needs and desires.
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Land Acquisition
- Buyer/Seller Representation
- Contract Negotiation
Phone: (678) 718-7820
We believe in service, in its power and in its impact on everyone touched by the act. What’s more, we believe that services’ highest potential to affect large scale positive change is through business, and the benefits go both ways. Businesses innovation, speed and capacity for growth make it both an engine for creating wealth and a potentially powerful tool for acting as a force for good. We believe that any business which does so will set themselves apart, gaining an advantage by both attracting and retaining the best talent and making brand evangelist out of your customers.
- Dedicated Desks
- Executive Suites
- Free Coffee
- High Speed Internet
- Conference room
- Venue Rental
Phone: (678) 624-2265
Mission: To provide exceptional, financial products and services with a commitment to achieiving the highest level of customer satisfaction through personal customer service.
Phone: (404) 445-8223
Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce
The Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce was established in November 2013 by a group of business leaders who wanted to build a business identity for Alpharetta much like the Chambers in Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, and the Roswell INC do for their cities. It was a goal to create an organization that Alpharetta businesses would be proud to be a member of, and use to grow its current and prospective business base.
- Credibility and Public Voice
- Exposure and Publicity
- Connection Opportunities
- Marketing Opportunities