Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Aberdeen, SD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Aberdeen, SD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Aberdeen, Nahon, Bath, and Richmond, Arnold’s has you covered in “Hub City!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Aberdeen, SD and across the nation.
Local Companies in aberdeen are here to assist you with whatever you need!
Dial A Move
Phone: (605) 725-3789
Quality service is our commitment and our specialty.
- Commercial Services
Phone: (605) 343-7500
Whether looking to buy, sell, or rent, JENCY Agency is your go to agency! JENCY Agency specializes in Property Management and Real Estate Sales throughout South Dakota. JENCY agency was opened by Melanie Bobbby in January 2013 after she received her broker’s license. They have quality real estate brokers and agents who take the time to get to know your needs and wants when finding your dream home.
- Real Estate
- Property Manageme
Phone: (605) 593-6186
The Workshop is a coworking space for professionals looking for an energetic option for working, meeting and collaborating. Located at 208 South Main Street in Aberdeen, South Dakota, the Workshop boasts a modern, open floor plan designed to cultivate creativity and inspiration among its members. Members are freelancers and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries – each with a unique perspective and skill set that makes for a diverse network of resources.
- 24/7 Access
- Wi-Fi Access
- Educational Programming and Networking Events
- Dedicated Workstation
- Conference Room
- Pre-Sale Opportunities for Special Events
Phone: (605) 225-5611
While competing very effectively with multi-billion dollar, out-of-state banking interests, we pride ourselves in remaining a community bank large enough to service most customers and small enough to react to their special needs. ”We believe in staying close to our customers,” says Rod Fouberg, DBI’s Chairman of the Board. ”Our company’s decision making is focused on both customer and community.”
- Trust and Wealth Management
Aberdeen Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (605) 225-2860
Mission Statement: The Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce has been an established voluntary non-profit membership organization since 1884. Today, we are 650 members strong with over 2,000 volunteers that help facilitate and participate in the chamber’s activities and events. As a non-profit, 501c6 corporation, the chamber supports and speaks for those engaged in business, industry, agriculture, transportation, education, health care, and private sector enterprises. In a nutshell, we seek to make commerce happen through business expansion and attraction, as well as the advocacy efforts that help improve business in our area.
- Local and regional Issues
- Networking Opportunities
- Educational and Training Programs
- Leadership Development
- Business Referrals
- Community Information
- Web Site Listing
- New Member Table at Business After Hours
- Membership Perks
arnold’s makes this process simple in just 3 steps:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE Searching FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT by USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES,
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Aberdeen to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!