Are you a tenacious, self-starter who can engage prospective customers and turn leads into sales? Do you love technology, the thrill of the hunt, making money, and throwing beach balls around the office? If the answer to all of these questions is yes, Arnold’s might be the right fit for you!
We’re hiring two different types of salespeople right now:
1- A mostly in-house sales rep who feels confident in handling high level leads (systems office furniture experience required)
2 – A manufacturer sales rep with connections to bigger businesses and knows how to network properly. We have a brand new product that’s exclusive to Arnold’s in the US and is a huge, revolutionary improvement to the standard workstations. These are the easiest cubicles in the world to assemble, disassemble, and reconfigure, and they’re at the price of used! (systems office furniture experience preferred, but not required)
The Salesperson will have primary responsibility for handling incoming leads from a variety of online channels including our website and paid advertising. We will consider candidates without furniture experience if they have a proven track record in cultivating leads and closing sales.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate leads and to close sales in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in communicating effectively both verbally and through written material.
- Experience with fundamental sales technologies: CRM, lead management, pipeline management Comfortable with ambiguity; flexible and adaptable.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Driven and motivated to get results; takes initiative; follows through on deliverables.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment.
2+ years of experience in office furniture sales or 5+ years in general sales with a demonstrated track record. Please send resume and cover letter to apply.
Arnold’s Office Furniture supplies businesses across the country with a turnkey solution for premium refurbished, pre-owned office furniture and cubicles, including space planning, procurement, delivery and installation at a fraction of the original cost. Headquartered in Bridgeport, PA, the company prides itself on its hard-working, entrepreneurial culture, which values collaborative team players who are direct in their communication and genuinely enjoy working together in flexible environment.