Growing FAST, Arnold’s is a hot place to work these days! We’re seeking a sharp, high-energy, tenacious Sales Rep to cultivate and convert incoming leads for high quality systems office furniture projects (cubicles, workstations, and all accessories to build full office suites).
Candidate should have strong sales experience – preferably in office furniture. If no office furniture experience, that’s okay. You will be working under the tutelage of several of the best office furniture salesmen in the world. There is a learning curve, but it’s manageable. Regardless of experience, candidate should be adaptable, proactive, and innovative.
We generate many inbound leads, but are also looking for someone who can bring his/her own business, or otherwise find it.
90-100% Inside Sales – mostly phone and email
WHO WE ARE
Arnold’s Office Furniture is the exclusive dealer of the revolutionary Sunline Sliding Cubicles that’s making waves across the country with multi-billion dollar companies like Panasonic, Staples, Wayfair, American Airlines, Geico, Ace Hardware, Aramark, Dole, MGM Studios, Colliers, Cemex, Exelon, Siemen’s, Johnson Controls, ON Semiconductor, and many more.
Arnold’s offers the full package to our customers including space planning, procurement, delivery and installation at a price that is frustrating Herman Miller, Steelcase, and other big name dealers across the country.
At Arnold’s we aren’t just selling office furniture and making a profit, we’re helping businesses grow long-term by giving them modern, flexible office furniture that will make employees happier, more comfortable, and more productive. And guess who they come back to when they grow? 🙂
- Significant sales experience – 3+ years
- Strong lead cultivation skills – attentive, tenacious, diligent, organized, professional
- Looks to build long-term relationships, not just close a sale
- Proactive, flexible, creative thinking to maneuver sales in a direction that makes customer most happy while maintaining maximum profitability
- Ability to effectively close sales in an efficient, timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Healthy salary paid weekly with several additional commission opportunities
- Health insurance available after 60 days – 50% of individual premium paid by company
- Dental, vision, and 401k benefits available
- Access to a $50/month LifeTime Fitness corporate membership (originally $140/mth)
- Lunch credit of up to $10/day.
- 13 days paid time off (to start) to be accrued over the year and 9 paid holidays. Paid holidays subject to change depending on how the holidays fall on the calendar.