Request A FREE quote
Looking for a professional used office furniture company who delivers and installs in or near Syracuse, New York?
Look no further!
Arnold’s Office Furniture is based in Bridgeport, PA, but we have worked nationwide with thousands of businesses in the last several decades who have seen great results.
At Arnold’s, you can expect:
- High Quality Selection – Arnold’s has over 150,000 sf of warehouse space filled with top-quality new and used office cubicles and other office furniture.
- Hard-to-find Used Office Furniture – Our selection can’t be found just anywhere. We source high quality used office furniture, liquidated from Fortune 500 companies in major metro areas.
- Excellent Prices – This liquidated furniture is on sale for dimes on the dollar. Some of these cubicles cost as much as $30,000 new. Their monetary value depreciates quickly – but the quality stays about the same. We’re talking office furniture here, not a pair of shoes!
- Professional Service – Our furniture experts will help you choose the best furniture for your office space, place layout options in a CAD floor plan, clear any hurdles specific to your project, cleanly deliver the product, stage it, and finish the job with a complete install that will leave you with a smile. Yes, we actually do it all!
Need to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket to come visit us!
Make the Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Contact Information: 315-451-5777
Moving Company: Ralph Palmisano Movers Inc.
We own and operate a fleet of moving trucks and trailers that range from 24 feet to 50 feet. In order to keep our trucks and other moving equipment reliable, all our vehicles are maintained according to strict standards so that they are always available for both residential and commercial moving.
- Moving and storage services for small and large companies, schools and healthcare facilities
Contact Information: 315-422-4200
Commercial Real Estate Company: CBRE
CBRE | Syracuse, an affiliate office of CBRE, has been serving clients for more than 15 years, becoming a dominant player in the Central New York commercial real estate market. Our industry-leading platform provides unparalleled service to meet any client requirement from selling/leasing office, retail, industrial, commercial space, to multi-family disposition and investment sales.
- Brokerage for tenants/occupiers and property owners
- Experts in commercial, office, industrial, and retail markets
Contact Information: email@example.com
Coworking Space Company: Syracuse CoWorks
Coworking is about building a network of independent workers, entrepreneurs and freelancers. It’s not just renting a desk and wifi, it’s about being tapped into the local business scene without being tied to a private office or cubicle. While we do offer wifi, coffee, and a place to work, the space itself is designed to encourage organic collaboration between businesses and to inspire coworkers to be more creative.
- Secure access to the building and the space
- Conference rooms that can be reserved for client and group meetigns
- Large presentation space
- Common lounge areas
Contact Information: 615-373-0468
Business Financing: Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation
The Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation (GSBDC) provides non-conventional funding in the form of long-term loans with fixed interest rates and low down payments to small businesses throughout New York. Our loans support fixed asset projects and provide working capital for a wide range of businesses, which create jobs and wealth in our region.
- Small business loans
- Long term loans with fixed interest rates to provide working capital
- Work to create jobs and wealth in New York
Contact Information: 518-944-2840
Business Association: New York Small Business Development Center
The New York State Small Business Development Center (New York SBDC) – the premier business assistance organization in New York State – provides expert management and technical assistance to start-up and existing businesses across the state. The New York SBDC is administered by State University of New York and funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State of New York, and host campuses.
- Assistance in starting and growing your small business
- Disaster assistance
- Entrepreneurial education
- Assistance for minority and veteran business owners