Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the rough rider state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Williston, ND
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Williston, ND to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Williston, Springbrook, and Trenton, Arnold’s has you covered in Boomtown U.S.A!
We’re Not Wal-mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Williston, ND across the nation.
Let these local companies cover all your business needs!
Flash Moving Service
With FlashMovingService, relocating is not a complicated process anymore. We are licensed and a trusted company in America and also provide the best Moving Company in Williston, North Dakota. Our movers are well trained and experts in handling any sort of local, long distant , interstate or international moving service for personal or commercial move. we will take care of your all the home furniture and other useful accessories and gives 100% guaranty for save departure of all goods. Just give a call on our office number and get advantage of moving services.
Re/Max Bakken Realty
The RE/MAX Bakken Realty team is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs. Whether itâ€™s residential, commercial, or land, we realize how significant buying/selling is to our customers. We have professional, courteous, and friendly agents dedicated to assisting you achieve your real estate goals!
After searching the RE/MAX Bakken Realty Listings choose one of our agents and together we will be able to search all the properties in the region. We can also refer you to RE/MAX agents in 7000 offices in 98 countries should your needs be outside of this area.
- Brokerage Services
- Corporate Services
- Industrial Representation
- Retail Representation
- Vacant Land
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Lines Of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- SBA Loans
- Equipment Finance and Lease
- Agricultural Loans
Williston Area Chamber Of Commerce
Since 1907, the Williston Area Chamber of Commerce has represented, supported, advocated for the business interests, organizations and citizens in our community.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Williston to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!