Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN warwick, ri
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Warwick, RI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Warwick, Hillsgrove, Coventry, Apponaug, and West Warwick, Arnold’s has you covered in the Crossroads of Rhode Island!
WE’RE NOT selling you single pieces of furniture, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Warwick, RI and across the nation.
Companies that will help you with your growing business needs!
People’s Moving & Storage
People’s Moving & Storage is a local and family owned business located in Warwick, Rhode Island. It is owned & operated by Marie Romano. We have a long history starting out in the early 1900’s as People’s Storage Warehouse in Providence, RI and later evolving into People’s Moving & Storage relocating its facility to the well known center of Historic Apponaug in Warwick, RI.
- Short and long distance moves
- Office relocation
- Experienced experts
- Packing and storage
MG Commercial Real Estate, one of the leading and most respected firms in its market, is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage company. We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions in Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Investor representation, property search and consulting
- Lease renewal, expansions, and buyout
- 1031 tax free exchanges
- Commercial real estate consulting
The Hive is collaborative, community-based coworking facility in Southern Rhode Island at the Lafayette Mills complex in North Kingstown.
- Coworking spaces
- Collaboration spaces
- Private offices
- Events for members
At the Commerce Corporation, we recognize the significance of our small business sector, and more specifically, work closely with the micro-businesses (between 1-4 employees) among them. We know that these firms are innovators creating new ideas, processes, and technologies to deliver better products and services – they are the companies that are injecting new life into Rhode Island’s economy.
- Business planning
- Small business loans
- Startup assistance
- Workforce development
- Support for expansion and relocation of Rhode Island businesses
- Tax incentive assistance
Central Rhode Island Chamber Of Commerce
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce is organized to support and advance the business community in Rhode Island by providing leadership initiatives in economic and human development.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Warwick to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!