Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the rough rider state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Minot, ND
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Minot, ND to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Minot and Surrey, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the Norsk Hostfest!
We’re Not office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Minot, ND across the nation.
Get help from local companies!
Phone: (800) 737-5535
At AAction Movers, we know how you do business is more important than where you do business. Our corporate headquarters in Bismarck, North Dakota gives us the pride and integrity of the prairie, combined with the national and international moving experience of our corporate partnership with United Van Lines. It gives us midwestern values like respect for your property and on time delivery with leading edge technology like computerization and global positioning systems.
Phone: 701.340.5592 Or 701.240.3660
These days, buying commercial property can be a very daunting task! That’s why it is a great idea to use a reliable real estate team that you can trust. Minot Commercial boasts a great team of real estate professionals and will work with you to buy your next property or sell that facility you have outgrown!
- Brokerage Services
- Corporate Services
- Consulting Services
- Industrial Representation
- Retail Representation
- Vacant Land
- Team Services
The Prairie Den provides nourishing community and a reliable home for the dreamers, the doers, and the risk takers.
- Admin Support
- A Relaxing Lounge
- Printing/Scanning/Office Supplies
- Presentation & Event Facilities
- 24/7 Access!
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Lines Of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- SBA Loans
- Equipment Finance and Lease
- Agricultural Loans
Minot Area Chamber Of Commerce
Minot was founded in 1886. The community became known as the “Magic City” because as the railroad was making its way through town, winter hit. The townspeople said the town went up so fast it was practically up overnight….like magic! That same feeling has been happening the past few years as an energy boom has hit the area. With projections of a population reaching 50,000 by 2020, the community is preparing with new housing, infrastructure, including a new airport, and recreational facilities. North Dakota is now number two in the nation in oil production. But Agriculture is still the state’s number one industry. It’s what the state is known for, the reason our ancestors came to North Dakota.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Minot to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!