Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the rough rider state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Grand Forks, ND
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Grand Forks, ND to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Grand Forks, East Grand Forks, and Grand Forks Airbase, Arnold’s has you covered where the red lake river and red river meet!
We’re Not K-mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Grand Forks, ND across the nation.
from moving to financing these local companies have you covered!
All About Moving
Phone: (701) 772-4100
All About Moving is the most experienced and best trained, full-service moving company in the Grand Forks, North Dakota and Detroit Lakes, Minnesota areas. Our goal at All About Moving is to serve you in a professional and courteous manner, while keeping our services at an affordable price.
Phone: (701) 772-2522
“Oxford Realty’s mission is to use our extensive knowledge, expertise, and experience in real estate to assist and advise our clients when buying or selling property.”
- Brokerage Services
- Corporate Services
- Consulting Services
- Industrial Representation
- Retail Representation
- Vacant Land
The 701 by Evolve
The 701 is a coworking space by Evolve ND designed for freelancers, remote employees, and independent professionals to work together and share resources and ideas. Located in the heart of downtown Grand Forks, The 701 provides a unique environment that promotes creativity and provides a sense of community for remote and independent professionals. Building a vibrant community of professionals not only makes for a fun place to work, it allows for access to a broad range of disciplines, practices and personalities, making it possible to expand one’s professional network in diverse and exciting directions.
- Admin Support
- Tea and Coffee
- A Relaxing Lounge
- Printing/Scanning/Office Supplies
- Presentation & Event Facilities
- 24/7 Access!
First State Bank
First State Bank has proudly served local businesses for more than 120 years. Whether you’re looking to start a business or expand, it’s nice to know you’re dealing with a banker you know and trust. We have the ability to make decisions locally, are responsive to the ever-changing demands of your business, and support your vision for growth.
- Lines Of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- SBA Loans
- Equipment Finance and Lease
- Agricultural Loans
The Chamber: Grand Forks, East Grand Forks
Phone: (701) 772-7271
We create an environment that encourages business success while enhancing the quality of life in our region.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Grand Forks to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!