Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Winnipeg, mb
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Winnipeg, MB to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Winnipeg, Oak Bluff, Oakbank, and West Saint Paul, Arnold’s has you covered in the capital of the Canadian province of Manitoba!
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Winnipeg,MB and across the nation.
Make the whole move easy with help from local vendors
King’s Van Lines
Phone: (204) 949-0733
At King’s Transfer the employees make a commitment to completing each job with great attention to detail and, as a result, continually receive excellent customer reviews for their work. King’s Transfer is proud of this positive recognition and is dedicated to maintaining this high level of customer satisfaction. At King’s Transfer, ‘true customer service’ will never become a thing of the past.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moves
- Business Services
- Packing and Storage
- Home Staging
- Value Add Programs
Capital Commercial Real Estate Services
Phone: (204) 943-5700
We believe in conducting business through a CLIENT FIRST approach in everything we do; both personally and professionally. This begins with providing top quality consultants across all of our service lines who are willing to provide advice and market intelligence as required for each transaction and asset.
- Property Management
- Tenant Representation
Phone: (855) 400-3575
For more than two decades, Regus has been helping businesses of all kinds to work more effectively, in the way that suits them. The company now has 3,000 business centers in 900 cities all over the world.
- Meeting Rooms
- Day Office
- Business world
- Virtual Office
First Nations Bank
Phone: (204) 988-1380
First Nations Bank of Canada is a competitive, capable, service oriented provider of financial services. Our focus is the Aboriginal market in Canada. We are a leader in the provision of financial services to Aboriginal People and an advocate for the growth of the Aboriginal economy and the economic well-being of Aboriginal People. We increase shareholder value by participating in and promoting the development of the Aboriginal Economy.
Manitoba Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (204) 948-0100
The mission of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is to champion sustainable economic growth leading to greater prosperity for business and communities in Manitoba.
- Member Discounts
- Networking Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Winnipeg to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!