Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LARGE PROVIDER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN West Valley City, UT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around West Valley City, UT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near West Valley City, Kearns, Oquirrh, and Megna,Arnold’s has you covered in Delga!
We don’t sell individual chairs or desks, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around West Valley City, UT and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to help you!
Redman Van & Storage
Phone: (801) 972-4420
Whatever your needs are, Redman Van & Storage will provide quality service and personal follow through to make sure it is done the right way. Our team of experts works around the clock to ensure that your moving experience is not only successful, but an enjoyable experience as well. Why choose an inexperienced moving company when you can trust in Redman’s more than 100 years of expertise for your next relocation anywhere in the world.
- Household Moving
- Business and Office Moving
- Utah Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Logistics Solutions
- Records Management
Giving you the services you need to deliver superior business performance.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
Work Hive was created in 2012 to provide a shared, collaborative work space for professionals of all kinds in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Free Wifi
Phone: (801) 260-2220
Our values should guide every conversation, decision, and interaction. Our values should anchor every product and service we provide and every channel we operate. If we can’t link what we do to one of our values, we should ask ourselves why we’re doing it. It’s that simple.
- Small Business
Phone: (801) 977-8755
ChamberWest was created in 1963 as the Granger-Hunter Chamber of Commerce. Over the years, the chamber has operated under several names, namely:Granger-Hunter Chamber of Commerce, Valley West Chamber of Commerce, West Valley-Taylorsville-Kearns Chamber of Commerce, Salt Lake County Business Alliance in 2001 and added East Valley Chamber in 2011. Lastly in September 2014, we became the ChamberWest representing the business communities of West Valley City, City of Taylorsville, Kearns Township, and the Millcreek Township.
- New Member Luncheon and Orientation
- Chamber Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Member to Member Discounts
- Event Promotions Through the Email Newsletter
- Access to Affiliate Groups
- Lobbying Actions
- Advertising Discounts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from West Valley City to Philadelphia!