Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Wasilla, AK
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Wasilla, AK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Wasilla, Knik, and Palmer, Arnold’s has you covered in “Matanuska-Susitna Valley!”
WE’RE NOT officemax, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Wasilla, AK and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Valley Moving and Storage
Phone: (907) 373-0827
The staff at Valley Moving & Storage, Inc. has been involved in all phases of the moving and storage industry, from the local packing, loading and driving on interstate, intrastate and local moves, to dispatch and personnel control overseeing all functions of a moving business including rates, moving methods and quality control, since 1970.
- Local Moves
- Out of State Moves
Phone: (907) 376-6547
Peak Realty specializes in residential sales, vacant land sales, commercial sales and leasing as well as the sale of all types of aviation properties throughout Mat-Su Valley and the rest of Alaska. We offer the highest level of personal service with honesty and integrity. After you review our fine listings, please contact us by phone or e-mail for additional information or to set up an appointment to meet with us at our Wasilla office. We will give you a personal showing of any of these listings or any others available for sale.
- Agricultural Land
- Office Rental
Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union
Phone: (907) 745-4891
Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union (MVFCU) was chartered December 7, 1948. Credit unions hold the philosophy of “people helping people”, which is why this hometown credit union was established by farming residents of the area. There were 20 members reported the first month with an initial share balance of $395.00. Growth was slow at first and all work was done by volunteers. Through the perseverance and vision of many MVFCU pioneers, the credit union has grown and thrived.
- Home Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Credit Cards
- Investments and Retirement
Greater Wasilla Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (907) 376-1299
The Greater Wasilla Chamber of Commerce is your leader in advocating a business climate that fosters positive economic growth and prosperity. The Chamber is a viable force seeking solutions to the area’s economic and social problems
- Business Advocacy
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Mailing Lists
- Cooperative Advertising Opportunities
BEGINNING TO END, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Wasilla to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!