Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Valdosta, GA- ARNOLD’S LEADS THE WAY!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Valdosta, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Valdosta, Dasher, Bemiss, and Tifton, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Azalea City!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Valdosta, GA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
All States Moving & Storage
Phone: (229) 242-2295
All States Moving & Storage is an agent for United Van Lines providing quality service for over 40 years. . United Van Lines is America’s largest mover of household goods, with a network of more than 340 agents. We know that when a customer chooses United, they choose excellence. Our movers work tirelessly to maintain this reputation with an unwavering dedication to safety, service and integrity.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Packing Services
- Corporate Relocation
First Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (229) 245-1328
First Commercial Real Estate is Valdosta’s and South Georgia’s only full-service real estate company specializing in commercial and investment properties. We are dedicated and committed to serving the special needs of clients and customers just like you—the commercial and investment property seller, landlord, developer, buyer, tenant, and co-broker.
- Property Management
Phone: (229) 241-9444
In 1997 the founding director’s of Guardian Bank made a bold decision to begin a new bank, one that would have its roots firmly planted in South Georgia and dedicated to serving the people who enjoy living and working in this unique and prosperous region of our nation. The primary goal was to develop a safe and sound community bank to serve the growing economic needs of South Georgia. In the spirit of our founding fathers, Guardian Bank has the opportunity to continue its proud legacy and build its visionary future. Guardian Bank thanks its loyal customers for entrusting their financial resources and banking needs with our growing community bank.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Financial Planning
- Home and Business Loans
Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (229) 247-8100
Here at the Chamber, the success of YOUR business is OUR business! We make it our mission to ADVOCATE for, BUILD, CONNECT, and PROMOTE the business community, increasing opportunity for area growth and innovation. We foster partnerships that address challenges with viable solutions and improve our quality of life. We are YOUR Chamber of Commerce. Leading businesses. Leading communities.
- Networking Events
- Member Discounts
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Valdosta to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!