Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the sunflower state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Topeka, KS
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Topeka, KS to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Topeka, Menoken, Watson, and Grantville, Arnold’s has you covered in “Top City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Topeka, KS and across the nation.
Let these local companies boost you to the top!
Phone: (785) 260-0020
Techno Movers are your best choice when it comes to moving in Topeka Kansas. We understand moving can be a stressful time in your life, and want to be a catalyst in making your move as stress free as possible. Techno Movers provides a wide variety of moving services in Topeka, were locally owned and operated. If your in need of specialty services, look no further! Were experts when it comes to moving pianos and other large furniture.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Piano Moving
- Commercial Moving
KS Commercial Real Estate Services
Phone: (785) 272-2525
Let KS Commercial provide you with the services you need to complete successful commercial real estate transactions. KS Commercial fields a well rounded team of professionals with exceptional skills and broad experience. KS Commercial’s team approach is unique. We analyze projects, develop action plans and work on transactions collectively. Consider us your source for commercial real estate information and service in Topeka, Kansas.
- Brokerage: Sales and Leasing
- Business Brokerage
- Property Management
Phone: (785) 783-8062
Mission: To create a productive, welcoming environment where members are surrounded by technical, economic, creative and social resources.
- 150M Internet and High-Speed Wireless
- Conference Room for up to 20 people
- Whiteboard Walls
- Conference Phone System
- 24/7 drop in chairs at our genius counter
- Reservable Desks with Filing Systems
- Private and shared offices
- Ultra-Modern Office Furniture
- Noise-Free Daytime Hours
- Great Coffee 24/7
- The coolest “candy machine” offering high end snacks and circuit boards
Capital City Bank
Phone: (785) 217-5680
Giving back to the communities we serve on both corporate and individual levels, is what Capital City Bank does best. Not only through loans and other banking services, but also in donations to charitable, educational, and a variety of non-profit organizations. Besides monetary donations, associates donate time on behalf of Capital City Bank to chair events, work at auctions, serve on boards of directors, teach financial education classes, and provide volunteer support to numerous community and educational organizations.
- Business Checking
- Savings and Money Markets
- Insured Cash Sweep
- Small Business Adminstration Loans
- Deposit Rates
Greater Topeka Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (785) 234-2644
The Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce gets the things done that you and your company cannot do alone.
- Aggressive economic development efforts
- Special resources for small business
- Community demographic and business information
- Mailing list of Chamber members offered for small fee
- Leadership Greater Topeka
- Business After Hours
- Business Expo
- Legislative watchdog
- Seminars and educational forums
- Opportunity to serve on committees and special task forces
- Annual business networking events
- Ribbon cuttings
- Annual meeting with special recognitions
- Opportunity to host and sponsor Chamber events
- Membership directory listing and advertising
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Topeka to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!