Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the buckeye state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Toledo, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Toledo, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Toledo, Sylvania, Oregon, Holland, and Rossford, Arnold’s has you covered in the “city of glass,” and home of the world famous rugged American pastime, present, and future… JEEP!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Toledo, OH and across the nation.
Let these Local companies assist you in your business needs!
Two Men & A Truck
The moving experts at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Toledo are proud to serve “The Glass City” and the surrounding areas, including Perrysburg, Maumee, Sylvania, and Oregon with local and long-distance relocation services. We first opened our doors in Toledo in 1991 with just two trucks, and now, we have a fleet of 12 and employ more than 30 people! Our local staff is highly experienced within the system and have consistently worked toward providing the best customer service, exceeding customers’ expectations with superior moving services.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Office Moves
- Long/Short Distance
- Moving Supplies
Reichle: Kleing Group
Armed with the collective experience of our people and the most powerful analytical tools and industry-leading market research we assist our clients in making the most informed decisions possible.
- Investment Property
- Property Managements
Join Toledo’s original cowork community and rub elbows with some of the brightest innovators in the region.
Toledo Regional Chamber Of Commerce
To foster economic growth and prosperity
- Products & Services
- Creating Networks
- Business Resources
- Advocacy & Public Policy
- Growth Opportunities
- Talent Attraction & Retention
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Toledo to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!