Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Tacoma, WA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Tacoma, WA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Tacoma, Fircrest, Waller, and Midland, Arnold’s has you covered in “The City of Destiny!”
We’re Not Big Lots, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Tacoma, WA and across the nation.
These Local Companies Will Make The Move Easy!
Phone: (253) 472-3394
At Star Moving, you enjoy worry-free moving with experienced, helpful professionals. As a full-service agent of Atlas Van Lines, we offer everything you may need to go new places with ease.
Our company is one of the oldest and most trusted movers in the Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Redmond and Olympia areas. We’ve built our reputation on dedication to customers, just as we pledge to serve you. Whether you’re moving within the Tacoma-Seattle area, across Washington state or the U.S., or halfway around the world, count on Star Moving to make your best move.
- Home Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Corporate Relocation Military Moving
Phone: (253) 722-1400
Kidder Mathews is one of the largest, independent commercial real estate firms on the West Coast, with 550 real estate professionals and staff in 14 offices in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. We offer a complete range of brokerage, appraisal, property management, consulting, sustainability, and project and construction management services for all property types.
- Property Management
- Valuation Advisory
- Construction and Development Management
Phone: (253) 365-2737
Mission: To support and promote local businesses and entrpreneurs by providing resources and a community where members can do what they love and love what they do.
- Presentation Space
- Rooftop View Garden
- High Speed Internet
- Conference Rooms
- Mail Services
Heritage Bank has been creating financial solutions for the needs of our neighbors since 1927. Our staff works together as a team, focused on building lasting relationships to help customers reach their financial goals. We are guided by our commitment to continuously improving our organization. It defines our relationships, sets expectations for our actions and directs our decision-making in four fundamental areas – customers, communities, employees and shareholders. We are a true community bank, seeking deposits from our communities and making loans to customers who have local ties to our markets.
- Business Loans
- International Services
- Merchant Services
- Health Savings Account
- Heritage Team Account
- Small Business Resource Center
- Cash Management
- Business Visa Debit Card
Tacoma Pierce County Chamber
The Chamber’s Mission: Leading the way to exceptional business & community growth so that Tacoma-Pierce County is a vibrant community where economic growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Member to Member Deals
- Post Events to Member Network
- Ribbon Cutting
- Place AD on the Chamber Website
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Tacoma, WA to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!