Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the empire state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Syracuse, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Syracuse, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Syracuse, East Syracuse, Liverpool, and Jamesville, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the “orange men!”
WE’RE NOT k-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Syracuse, NY and across the nation.
These local companies are here to assist you!
Ralph Palmisano Movers, Inc.
We own and operate a fleet of moving trucks and trailers that range from 24 feet to 50 feet. In order to keep our trucks and other moving equipment reliable, all our vehicles are maintained according to strict standards so that they are always available for both residential and commercial moving.
- Moving and storage services for small and large companies, schools and healthcare facilities
CBRE | Syracuse, an affiliate office of CBRE, has been serving clients for more than 15 years, becoming a dominant player in the Central New York commercial real estate market. Our industry-leading platform provides unparalleled service to meet any client requirement from selling/leasing office, retail, industrial, commercial space, to multi-family disposition and investment sales.
- Brokerage for tenants/occupiers and property owners
- Experts in commercial, office, industrial, and retail markets
Coworking is about building a network of independent workers, entrepreneurs and freelancers. It’s not just renting a desk and wifi, it’s about being tapped into the local business scene without being tied to a private office or cubicle. While we do offer wifi, coffee, and a place to work, the space itself is designed to encourage organic collaboration between businesses and to inspire coworkers to be more creative.
- Secure access to the building and the space
- Conference rooms that can be reserved for client and group meetigns
- Large presentation space
- Common lounge areas
Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation
The Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation (GSBDC) provides non-conventional funding in the form of long-term loans with fixed interest rates and low down payments to small businesses throughout New York. Our loans support fixed asset projects and provide working capital for a wide range of businesses, which create jobs and wealth in our region.
- Small business loans
- Long term loans with fixed interest rates to provide working capital
- Work to create jobs and wealth in New York
New York Small Business Development Center
The New York State Small Business Development Center (New York SBDC) – the premier business assistance organization in New York State – provides expert management and technical assistance to start-up and existing businesses across the state. The New York SBDC is administered by State University of New York and funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State of New York, and host campuses.
- Assistance in starting and growing your small business
- Disaster assistance
- Entrepreneurial education
- Assistance for minority and veteran business owners
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Syracuse to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!