Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the show-me state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN St. Louis, MO
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around St. Louis, MO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near St. Louis, Ferguson, Fairview Heights, and Belleville, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Gateway City!”
WE’RE NOT office max, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around St. Louis, MO and across the nation.
Let these local companies help your growing business demands!
McGuire Moving & Storage
McGuire Moving and Storage has been delivering superior moving services to St Louis families and businesses for more than four generations.
- Moving: Short Distance, Long Distance, and International
- Storage: Short Term and Long Term
Cozad Commercial Real Estate
Cozad Commercial Real Estate, Ltd. and Cozad Property Management Company were established in April 1987, for the purpose of assisting companies with their commercial/industrial real estate needs and owners with their property management needs. Since then, Cozad has grown to one of the top producing real estate and property management companies in St. Louis.
- Property Management
TechArtista is a Collaborative Working Environment that houses over 140 entrepreneurs in the City of St. Louis. Located in the thriving Central West End district, TechArtista is housed in a former showroom for Pierce Arrow Automobiles. From active event programing to exciting collaborations, the coworking facility has become a hub where diverse businesses grow.
- Conference Rooms
- Private Offices
- Fitness Center
The Business Bank Of St. Louis
We are a full-service commercial lender offering flexible financing solutions for a variety of businesses including real estate, commercial, industrial, and professional services. Our local decision-making capabilities facilitate a quicker turnaround time and a higher level of personalized service. We draw upon our deep business lending experience and knowledge of our local marketplace to provide sound business perspective.
- Commercial Loans
- SBA Programs
Saint Louis Regional Chamber Of Commerce
The St. Louis Regional Chamber traces its roots to 1836 – making us one of the oldest Chambers of Commerce in the United States. We’ve been involved with projects as diverse as securing funding for Charles Lindbergh’s historic 1927 transatlantic flight (thus the naming of the plane “The Spirit of St. Louis”) and rallying community support for the design, funding and construction of St. Louis’ famed Gateway Arch. We took on our current form in 1973, with the merger of three organizations: the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis, the St. Louis Regional Industrial Development Corporation, and the St. Louis Research Council.
- Small Business Start up and Expansion
- Political Advocacy
- Regional Projects
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from St. Louis to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!