Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Spokane, WA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Spokane, WA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Spokane, Spokane Valley, Country Homes, and Airway Heights, Arnold’s has you covered “Home of the Hoopfest!”
We’re Not Target, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Spokane, WA and across the nation.
Let Local Companies Help You With Your Transition!
American Van Services
Allied Van Lines has been in the moving business for 85 years, and we’ve helped residents of Spokane with their moves for many years. Whether your move is across the country or across the globe, we can help make your move as smooth as possible. With Allied Van Lines as your moving company, how your household items get to your new location will be one less thing for you to worry about.
- Long Distance Moves
- Short Distance Moves
- International Moving
- Full Service Moving
NAI Black is a proven leader in commercial brokerage and property management services, serving the Inland Northwest region for over 50 years. With the dedication and expertise of our agents, we are committed to realizing the maximum potential of our clients’ real estate investments while providing unparalleled service that delivers superior results across the full spectrum of sectors for owners, investors, developers, and occupiers.
- Brokerage Services
- Property Management
Located on the ground floor of the Spokane Entrepreneurial Center, Startup Spokane Central offers a comfortable shared work environment that gives entrepreneurs, startups and freelancers the opportunity to work, meet, share and learn through collaboration. Being a member of Startup Spokane Central means not only a great shared work environment with other like minded people, but access to business services and events that makes Startup Spokane Central a unique offering for those looking to take their business or idea to the next level.
- First-come 24/7 secure access to our large shared workspace area.
- High-speed WIFI with wireless printer.Free use of reservable meeting rooms with projector.
- Use of kitchen, personal lockers, and private phone booths.
- Discount parking through Diamond Parking.
- Free access to mentorship office hours and in-house business consultation with Gonzaga New Venture Lab, WSU University Center for Innovation, Spokane Public Library, Kairos Law, and more.
- Free access to community networking and education event put on by Startup Spokane and community partners.
Washington Trust Bank
Washington Trust offers a full suite of services to help you successfully operate your business. With expertise across a wide range of fields, our bankers can help you select the loan, cash management tool, merchant service, and even credit card reward program to best fit your business needs.
- Loans And Lines Of Credit
- Equipment Lending
- Commercial Real Estate
- SBA Lending
Greater Spokane Incorporated
Joining Greater Spokane Incorporated (GSI) will put you in touch with new potential customers and clients, drive down business costs, provide practical business training for you and your staff and increase your visibility in the community.
- Building awareness of your company at 80+ discounted events a year
- Marketing opportunities through newsletters and social media
- Being seen in online membership directory 24/7
- Complimentary small business workshop tickets
- Free job postings
- Discounted advertising opportunities
- Sponsorship and tradeshow participation opportunities
- Business advocacy trips to Olympia and D.C.
- Display table opportunities at events
- Participate on one or more committees
- Connect with local and state elected officials
- Take advantage of GSI’s health care benefits program
- Participate in the Buy Local Program
- Grow professionally through best-practices workshops
- Complimentary 3 month subscription to the Journal of Business
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Spokane to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!