Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the magnolia state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Southaven, MS
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Southaven, MS to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Southaven, Pleasant Hill, Horn Lake, Walls and Olive Branch, Arnold’s has you covered in Mississippi’s third largest city!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide.We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Southaven, MS and across the nation.
From Financing to new office space, these local companies have you covered!
Andrew’s Affordable Moving
Phone: (901) 522-5217
With professional experience stretching back prior to 1991, we are your choice if you are looking for an expert moving service. Our business is with an A+ Rating BBB, owned and operated by a US veteran. At Andrew’s Affordable Moving we posses tools, knowledge and expertise to get every moving job done, on time, on budget and with the professional manner you expect. We take great pride in providing professional and quality services to the residents of our community. We’ve been serving for more than 25 years the residents of Southaven, MS along with West Memphis, Germantown, Arlington, Collierville, Fisherville, Olive Branch, entire Mid South area.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving.
- Residential Movings
- Commercial/Corporate Moving Services.
- Storage Solutions.
- Packing Supplies.
- Apartment Moving.
- Appliances Moving.
- Pianos and Royals.
Command Realty Group
Phone: (662) 349-7775
Whether you’re dealing with Principal Broker, Randy Jones or another highly qualified individual within the firm, you’ll get the dedication you require and the professional attention you deserve. We simply don’t know any other way to do business.
- Special Asset Services
- Property and Building Management
- Buyer and Tenant Representation
- Brokerage and Leasing
1st Heritage Credit
Phone: (662) 393-4405
Our mission is to improve the lives of our customers by providing solutions for financial needs that they face. Fast and Friendly Service is not just a slogan at First Heritage, it is a way of life. Through our network of Branch Offices located in Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama our goal is to be the “Lender of Choice” in the communities we serve.
South Haven Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (662) 342-6114
The Chamber’s goal is to integrate into the community and assist local businesses with financial, professional and developmental growth as well as to encourage economic advancement within the city by providing otherwise unavailable opportunities and resources to the local business sector. The Chamber also seeks to provide access to an influx of new business and to encourage an entrepreneurial spirit that will help the community prosper in the years to come.
- Visibility & Exposure
- Professional Development and Connections
- Access to Information
- Tools and Resources
- Member to Member Benefits
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Southaven to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!