Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER In the Hawk Eye State OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Sioux City, IA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Sioux City, IA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Sioux City, Dakota City, South Sioux City, Jefferson, and Jackson, Arnold’s has you covered, Little Chicago!
We’re Not wal-mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Sioux City, IA and across the nation.
Let these local companies boost your business to the top!
I-Go Van & Storage
Phone: (712) 258-7568
In Omaha, Lincoln and Sioux City, the mission of I-Go Van and Storage Company is to turn moving, one of the most stressful of life events, into a seamless and positive transition for every customer, primarily through the attention and care given by our patient and listening move consultants, our experienced and people-pleasing drivers/helpers and our resourceful and proactive office staff. I-Go’s goal is to make sure that all expectations are fulfilled and the customer is pleased to the point where they would feel comfortable and confident to refer our services to their best friend, business associate, or closest relative. I-Go strives to become the Preferred and Pre-Eminent Provider of Moving and Storage Services for You and/or Your Organization.
- Residential Moving
- Employee Relocation
- International Moving
- Office and Industrial Moving
- Warehouse Storage
- Special Products
- Hospitality Solutions
- Gov. and Military Moving
Century 21 Prolink
Phone: (712) 224-2300
CENTURY 21 ProLink is a progressive, technology-driven real estate brokerage focused on helping our agents connect with their Buyers and Sellers. We are a team of hardworking, ethical, and successful agents that will work hard to get you RESULTS! CENTURY 21 ProLink is located in a tri-state area and we are licensed in Iowa, South Dakota, and Nebraska. We serve Dakota Dunes and North Sioux City in South Dakota, South Sioux City and Dakota City in Nebraska, and Hinton, Le Mars, Sergeant Bluff, and Sioux City in Iowa, as well as many others in between. Collectively, we have the Siouxland Area covered.
Our real estate company brings you many years of experience successfully buying and selling homes. We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations, and what it takes to make your real estate transaction a successful one.
- Commercial Offices
- Special Purpose/Other
Phone: (605) 351-5807
Springboard Coworking is a shared office space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, small businesses and any form of career nomad, looking for a vibrant community and workspace to collaborate.
The trend to be flexible is attractive to new graduates starting their careers, businesses that require travel or the person who needs to get out of their home to get work done.
- 2 conference rooms
- Printer (limited access)
- Bike storage
- Postal service
- Spacious common area
- Organic coffee (roasted on site)
- Water & tea
- Attached to the skywalk
- Members’ guests work up to 3 hours
- Dog friendly
Liberty National Bank
Phone: (800) 579-4425
Liberty National Bank celebrated its twelve-year anniversary in 2015! In 2003, at its inception, Liberty National Bank was created by a group of local investors who had a vision for a “true community bank”.
- Term Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Executive Lines of Credit
- Real Estate Loans
- Ag Loans: Operating Loans; Term Equipment Loans; Ag Real estate
- Construction Loans
- Letters of Credit
- Small Business Adminsitration (SBA) Loans
Siouxland Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (712) 255-7903
The Siouxland Chamber of Commerce serves the tri-state region including the cities of Sioux City and Sergeant Bluff, Iowa; South Sioux City and Dakota City, Nebraska; and North Sioux City and Dakota Dunes, South Dakota by promoting economic development and quality of life for the region.
- Business Celebrations
- Volunteer Work
- Social Media Exposure
- Ribbon Cutting
- Name in the Business Directory
- Support from the Group Up
- Mailing List
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Sioux City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!