Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the pelican state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Shreveport, LA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Shreveport, LA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Shreveport, WildWood South, North Shreveport, and Barksdale Air Force Base, Arnold’s has you covered “Home of the Hirsch Coliseum!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Shreveport, LA and across the nation.
Let these local companies float you on the bayou!
Central-Herrin Storage & Transfer Company
At Central-Herrin Storage & Transfer, whether you’re relocating in the same city or taking up residence overseas, we’re capable of handling all your moving needs. Our innovative services and advanced technology enable us to make your move simple, stress-free and affordable. Every move is different; we proudly offer our expertise to give our customers easy solutions for even the most challenging moves. For a stress-free, efficient move, trust Central-Herrin Storage & Transfer, an agent for Allied Van Lines, as your moving company. Contact us today for your free moving quote.
- Long Distance Moving
- International Moving
- Household Moving
- National Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Residential Moving
- Interstate Moving
- Full Service Moving
- Packing & Crating
- Moving Supplies
- Free Moving Quotes
- Competitive Pricing
Sealy & Company was originally founded as Sealy Realty Company, Inc. in 1946 by J. Pollard Sealy, Jr. For many years, Sealy’s primary focus was on brokerage, valuation and management services; however, it began investing in industrial real estate in major southwest and southeast markets shortly after Sealy’s son, Scott P. Sealy, Sr., joined the firm in 1968. In 1981, Mark P. Sealy, J. Pollard Sealy, Jr.’s other son, also joined the firm. During the Sealy sons’ tenure the firm has expanded its real estate investment and operating focus, placing an emphasis on industrial real estate properties. Over the last 38 years, the Sealy family has developed extensive contacts and forged strong relationships within many of the key industrial markets in the southeastern, south-central, and southwestern United States.
- Brokerage Services
- Valuation Services
- Property Management
Cohab is a non-profit hub providing entrepreneurs at all levels the traction to achieve success. We believe the pathway to a stronger community begins with empowering our home grown talent and keeping them rooted in North Louisiana.
- Free Coffee
- Free Parking
- High Speed Wifi
- Performance Tracking
- Free Access to Classes
- Scale Up Assistance
Red River Bank
In 1998, a small group of Louisiana community leaders and business leaders began with the ideals of hometown banking. Over the years, we’ve grown with those same ideals—today we’re over one billion dollars strong in communities across Louisiana.
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Revolving lines of credit
- Real estate loans
- Construction loans
- Government guaranteed loans
- Letters of credit
- Merchant card services
Greater Shreveport Chamber Of Commerce
The mission of the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce is to promote economic prosperity, serve as a business advocate, and celebrate the achievements of our region.
- Business Advocacy
- Economic Development
- Partners in Education
- Chamber Website
- Government Procurement Center
- Leadership Development
- Opportunity to showcase business
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Shreveport to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!