Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADing provider OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Seattle, WA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Seattle, WA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Seattle, Bainbridge Island, Bellevue, Redmond, and Brothell, Arnold’s has you covered in the birthplace of Starbucks!
WE’RE don’t sell just one chair or desk, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Seattle, WA and across the nation.
These Local Companies Will Assist You With Your Transition!
Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage specializes in the moving, handling and storage needs of office and industrial businesses. Our years of office moving experience have enabled us to develop efficient procedures to help you orchestrate your entire move from plan development to implementation.
- Office moving
- After hours moving
We have over 550 professionals and employees in thirteen offices throughout Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington, and we are actively involved in the cities and communities we serve. We understand that real estate can be your single biggest investment, and even more important, affects and influences your company’s culture and employees’ effectiveness. Kidder Mathews can help you make informed real estate decisions that can help drive your business forward.
- Brokerage services
- Property management
- Valuation and advisory services
The Makers Space
MAKERS is an expansive 11,000 square foot coworking space in downtown Seattle. Perched on a hill overlooking the iconic Elliot’s Bay, MAKERS location is prime in its access to cafes, cocktail bars, shops, and parks. The MAKERS space is modern and chic, welcoming natural light and a clean open feel… MAKERS members enjoy access to premium business amenities, conference rooms, telephone booths, large presentation kitchen, and comfortable lounge area.
- Conference rooms
- Event and lecture spaces
- Networking events
- Lounge area
- Business amenities
- Mail services
- Locked storage area
Business Impact NW
Community Capital Development (CCD) is a non-profit economic development organization formed in 1997. Created to serve underbanked entrepreneurs with access to capital and comprehensive business technical assistance, CCD serves startups as well as existing businesses, and is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs at any stage in business, whether they are newly established or at a growth stage. CCD’s business assistance centers include the Washington Women’s Business Center (WBC), the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), and the Region X Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) and offer small business consulting services, training, and networking. CCD also offers a comprehensive suite of financial products to serve the needs of Washington State entrepreneurs, offering loans from $5,000 to $250,000.
- Business coaching
- Expert workshops, courses, and seminars
- Financing through the Community Development Financial Institution
Greater Seattle Business Association
Established in 1981, the Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA) is the largest LGBT and allied chamber of commerce in North America. We represent over 1,100 small business, corporate and nonprofit members who share GSBA’s values of promoting equality and diversity in the workplace. GSBA is widely known through the Puget Sound region for its effectiveness in marketing and providing business development for small businesses; connecting community through business, advocating for civil rights and business; promoting LGBT tourism through Travel Gay Seattle; and investing in the next generation of leaders through the GSBA Scholarship Fund.
- Market to the LGBT and small business community
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Advocate for small business
- Sponsor a Scholarship Fund for LGBTQ and allied students
- Provide leadership development for students and young entrepreneurs
- LGBT Business Enterprise Certification
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Seattle to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!