Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Seaford, dE
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Seaford, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!!
Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Seaford, Blades, Bridgeville, Greenwood, and Woodland. Arnold’s has you covered in the “Nylon Capital of the World!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Danbury, CT and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Phone: (302) 703-9981
First-Rate Movers is a full-service moving company based in Lewes, DE, distinguishing ourselves from our competitors through an unwavering dedication to customer service. We are committed to providing our customers with a stress free and personable moving experience. We will provide a safe and pleasant working environment for our employees while encouraging professional growth and development.
- Local Movers
- Long Distance Movers
- Packing Services
- Corporate Relocation
- Commercial Moving
Alliance Real Estate
Phone: (302) 536-1838
Alliance has a philosophy of cooperation that it has taken to a unique level. We are committed to helping ALL clients of the firm regardless of the commission split. No agent can know every buy in the marketplace, so we extend that cooperation to every other licensed REALTOR® in our market area and consider them a target market for our listings. We even invite other agents and brokers to attend our Broker’s Forums to review our listings. Using the latest tools the Internet has to offer, we project our listings far and wide all across the United States. Rather than using the old “teaser” approach, we provide all available information online and in our literature, including the price, so that prospects can view and pursue our listings efficiently.
- Property Management
Phone: (302) 856-4470
For more than 160 years, M&T has helped people and businesses manage their money and make sound financial decisions, so they can live better today and realize their goals for tomorrow. Whether you’re buying a home, building a business, or broadening your career, find out how we’re making a difference, every day, in communities throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Financial Planning
- Home and Business Loans
Greater Seaford Chamber of Commerce
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Members of the Greater Seaford Chamber of Commerce, I welcome you to Western Sussex County. While we are less than an hour away from the coastal beach resorts, we invite you to come explore and connect to the historical gems, the Nanticoke River and ponds, and the quaint towns and attractions that our communities have to offer. Whether you are a visitor, resident, or business owner, you will feel that “hometown feeling” and sense of community. That feeling of community will be there every time you experienced the personal service offered by one of our shop keepers who knows you by name, as well as the area’s strong commitment to the downtown districts and Route 13 corridor. You’ll even experience the feeling with our dedicated healthcare providers and local educators and administrators in our schools. The Greater Seaford Chamber’s covers and services the large part of Western Sussex County, Delaware – including Blades, Bridgeville, Greenwood, Seaford and Woodland.
- Individual listings on Chamber website and in the “Visitors’ Guide & Membership Directory”
- Networking Events
- Brochure Distribution
- Business Education Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Seaford to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!