Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Scranton, PA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Scranton, PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Dunmore, Dickson City, Old Forge, Moosic, and Pittston, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Electric City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Scranton, PA and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to assist you in all your business needs!
Hinchey Moving & Storage
If an operational move is pending, your business better be in the best of hands. And you can be certain that Hinchey is the valuable resource you’ll need to pull off this major project. From moving computer and high tech equipment to large office furniture, we offer you thorough planning and organizational skills. Our streamlined process helps minimize any disruption to your operation.
- Local and long distance moves
- Logistics planning
- Full Service packing and unpacking
- Fragile items packing and handling
- Computers transport and setup
- Temporary or long term storage
Hinerfield Commercial Real Estate
Hinerfeld Commercial Real Estate is committed to the growth and success of Northeastern Pennsylvania which has been our home since 1934. We believe it is our responsibility to provide the best professional real estate brokerage services. We strive to enhance our reputation with each transaction, benefiting the client first.
- Commercial and industrial real estate brokerage
- Expert knowledge of real estate in the scranton area
MetroAction is a non-profit community development organization dedicated to providing small business loans and business development assistance throughout northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA).
- Helps small businesses in North Eastern PA access flexible business loans to start up and expand
- Training and seminars for small businesses
Small Business Development Center
The Pennsylvania Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) are the only statewide, nationally accredited program that provides high quality one-on-one consulting, training and information resources to empower new and existing businesses.
- Consulting and training for new and existing businesses
- Strive to provide entrepreneurs and small business owners with the knowledge needed to make smart decisions
National Association Of Women Business Owners
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to empower, educate and propel women business owners into spheres of greater power and growth. Our Northeast Pennsylvania Chapter works to carry out this mission in our area. We host monthly meetings to provide opportunities for professional growth, education and, of course, networking.
- Networking with other local business owners
- Professional development opportunities
- Connections with women business owners around the country
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Scranton to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!