Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN San diego, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around San Diego, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near San Diego, El Cajon, Chula Vista, Tijuana, La Jolla, and Escondido, Arnold’s has you covered in the “plymouth of the west!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around San Diego, CA and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
Two Men and a Truck
Phone: (877) 263-6444
Our mission to Move People Forward® drives us to provide the highest level of customer service. This commitment extends to our team members through training and development, and to our local community.
Cushman and Wakefield: Cassidy Turley
Phone: (858) 546-5478
Cassidy Turley San Diego is the local market leader in commercial real estate services. The company’s regional presence includes more than 179 professionals in five local offices. Selected as one of the “Best Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Business Journal in 2013 and one of “The Most Admired Companies in San Diego” by SD Metro Magazine in 2011, the firm completed more than 1,955 transactions totaling over $2 billion in 2013.
- Capital Markets
- Project Management
- Property procurement/leasing
- Project and Development services
Small Business Finance
Phone: (619) 243-8639
CDC Small Business Finance offers an array of loan products to suit small business owner needs and strengths. Whether you’re searching for a working capital loan, want to buy a business or need to purchase a commercial building or heavy equipment, there’s a good chance we have the perfect loan product for you. Because we’re a not-for-profit lender – different than a bank – loan approval with us can be easier for smaller companies with limited collateral.
San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (619) 544-1300
The San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce is the hub for connections and collaboration for the business community, and fights for its members and all the region’s businesses by supporting pro-business policies and candidates.
- Political Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from San Diego to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!