Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS the biggest LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN San Antonio, TX
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around San Antonio, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near San Antonio, Seguin, Boerne, and New Braunfels,Arnold’s has you covered in the Alamo City!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around San Antonio, TX and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to help you!
Alpha Omega Moving & Storage
Phone: (210) – 949 – 0506
Alpha Omega movers is a family owned San Antonio moving company. We ensure the quality of your San Antonio moving experience by using trained professional San Antonio movers and the proper moving equipment for the job at hand. We are family owned, licensed with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Moving to and from house, Apartment, Storages and offices
- We are fully insured and bonded for your protection
- We use dedicated trucks – only your possessions
- We offer same day service
- We provide packing and unpacking service
- You have free use of boxes
- We also do corporate relocations and commercial moves
Investment Realty Company
Phone:(210) – 828 – 9261
Investment Realty Company has been creating wealth from South Texas and San Antonio commercial real estate property since 1975. We serve San Antonio to Austin, the Hill Country and South Texas. We are Texans and we understand our markets, our culture and the people.
- Investment Sales & Purchases
- Asset Management
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Multi-Family Investments
- Healthcare Division
- IRC Builders Funding
Geekdom is a new kind of collaborative coworking space where Entrepreneurs, Technologists, Developers, Makers & Creatives help each other build businesses & other cool things together.
- No Contracts
- No Deposits
- No Landlords
- 44,000 Square Feet
- Dedicated Desks & Offices
- Month-to-Month Membership
- Free Wi-fi (of course)
- Two tier options are available for coworking and they also offer renting an area for events.
For more than 21 years, LiftFund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, has helped individuals achieve the American Dream by providing small business loans to those who do not have access to capital from typical lending sources, such as traditional banks. Along with vital business loans, LiftFund provides educational services at no cost to borrowers, which are essential to foster self-sufficiency.
Phone: (210) – 225 – 5427
Founded in 1981, ICS is committed to establishing and maintaining a dynamic partnership with every customer. Extensive technology and service experience allows the ICS team to develop an understanding of each customer’s unique telecommunications requirements, and to respond to those requirements quickly and effectively.
- IT Support
- VoIP Solutions
- Telephone Systems
- Surveillance Cameras
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Voice/Internet services
- Voice and Data Cabling
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from San Antonio to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!