Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Sacramento, Ca
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Sacramento, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Sacramento, Arden-Arcade, Elk Grove, and Rancho Cordova, Arnold’s has the “Ex-Governator” city covered!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Sacramento, CA and across the nation.
For Help with your move, check out these local resources
Two Men and a Truck
Phone: (916) 596-9374
The TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Sacramento location opened in 2005 by Franchisees Chad Arnold and Mark Snyir, who were Sigma Chi Fraternity brothers at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. With a fleet of 16 trucks stationed in the 15,000 square foot training center, our Sacramento team is thrilled to help customers move in and around the Greater Sacramento area! By investing in our customers, community, and employees, we continue to Move People Forward® each and every day!
- Long Distance Moves
- Short Distance Moves
- Notary Services
Phone: (916) 837-3456
We Service Investors Who Buy And Sell Commercial Real Estate in Sacramento. Our Sacramento Clients Utilize Our Unique Relationships and Depth of Market Knowledge to Purchase Assets in this Opportunistic Time. Wealth is Created by Buying Right. Buying Right is Made Possible by Developing Relationships Where Opportunities Exist.
- Transaction/Leasing Brokerage Services
- Lender Services
- Asset Management
The Urban Hive
Address: The Urban Hive, 1931 H St. Sacramento, CA, 95811, US
We give you a kickass place to go; a place to work, connect, collaborate, learn, create, and (yes!) play with fellow innovators, creatives, entrepreneurs, and changemakers.
- Open Modern Office Space
- Networking Events
California Bank Trust
Phone: (800) 355-0707
All of our commercial bankers are experts in their respective local markets, so we can help you evaluate all your opportunities.
- Commercial Credit
- Loans & Leases
Phone: (916) 552-6800
Sacramento Metro Chamber advocates for and supports the economic success of our members in the six-county Capital Region by leading the efforts to grow and retain business.
- Leadership sessions
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Sacramento to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!