Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the empire state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Rochester, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Rochester, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Rochester, Pittsford, Henrietta, and Greece, Arnold’s has you covered in “Ra-Cha-Cha!”
WE’RE NOT office mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Rochester, NY and across the nation.
Let these companies assist you!
Interior Moving Services
Our meticulous organization standards make us stand out among other moving companies; we set up your new location exactly like your previous office/location. We use a special labeled organizational rack that allows us to unpack in exact reverse of how we packed your current location, so all your files, documents, records, cabinets, and desks get put back exactly how we found them.
- Beginning to end planning
- Provide packing and moving supplies
- Unpacking and set up
Pyramid Brokerage Company
Pyramid Brokerage Company is Upstate New York’s largest and only regional commercial real estate services firm with over 100 agents in 10 offices across the state and has been a leading provider of commercial real estate services since 1971.
- Brokerage services
- Advisory services
- Capital group
- Investment properties group
- Receivership services
- Hospitality services
- Marketing and research
Cowork @ Grid
Grid’s Creative Director opened Rochester’s first Coworking space in 2007 – so it’s only fitting that we offer to share our new office with the community. Coworking offers the best social elements of the coffee shop / cafe culture, with the stability of an office environment. Here you’ll find other wireless workers and nomadic entrepreneurs sitting at big desks with proper lighting, in comfortable chairs, with bottomless cups of coffee, and a stable, fast, internet connection.
- Flexible coworking space
- Conference rooms
- Convenient location
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Rochester to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!