Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Richmond, KY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Richmond, KY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Richmond, Berea, and Winchester, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Home Of Kentucky’s Finest!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Richmond, KY and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Phone: (800) 456-8092
As one of the oldest moving companies in the United States, Bekins Van Lines has survived from generation to generation for a reason: unrivaled expertise and a commitment to customer service. Founded by brothers John and Martin Bekins in 1891, The times have certainly changed over the last 125 years, and to keep up, we’ve changed along with them. The Bekins tradition of innovation, expertise, and excellence continues today. It’s shown through our commitment to social responsibility, partnerships, dedication to quality assurance, and exceptional customer service.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
- Govt./Military Moves
Century 21/Advantage Realty
Phone: (859) 624-5488
At CENTURY 21 Advantage Realty, A Robinson Company, honesty, integrity, and professional service are what our clients have come to expect! We are continually providing buyers and sellers of real estate the highest quality service possible in the real estate industry. Our courteous staff have but one desire- to be your lifetime partner in real estate! Whether it’s a first-time home purchase, a vacation home, land, or a business property, we have the tools and skills to get you exactly what you want. Let us put our talent and recognition to work for you today!
- Property Management
Phone: (859) 575-6432
Kentucky Bank, headquartered in Paris, Kentucky, is a locally owned and publicly traded financial institution with 17 branches, located in 11 Kentucky communities. Its parent company, Kentucky Bancshares Inc., is traded under the symbol KTYB. Paris, Kentucky is home to our administration and operations. We are a community bank at heart that delivers Premier Customer Service and financial performance. Our offices are located in Cynthiana, Georgetown, Lexington, Morehead, Nicholasville, Richmond, Sandy Hook, Versailles, Wilmore, Winchester, and Paris. Understanding these communities and their needs is important to us. Kentucky Bank and its tributaries have been a part of Kentuckians’ financial solutions since 1851.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
Richmond Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (859) 623-1720
The Richmond Chamber of Commerce provides vision, leadership, and resources to our members, community, and region through collaboration and programs.
Vision Statement: The Richmond Chamber of Commerce will improve the economic vitality and quality of life in our community and region.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Networking Events
- Economic Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Richmond to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!