Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS a wave OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Rapid City, SD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Rapid City, SD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Rapid City, Ashland Heights, Green Valley, and Colonial Pine Hills, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Presidents!”
WE will not sell you just one piece of furniture, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Rapid City, SD and across the nation.
These Local Companies can help you with all of your business needs!
North Western Warehouse Corporation
Phone: (605) 342-1460
Quality service is our commitment and our specialty.
- Commercial Services
Rapid City Commercial
Phone: (605) 343-7500
We are plugged into the latest national markets and achieve real estate superiority and excellence for our client base by providing an unsurpassed combination of expertise, experience, talent and resources. We are 100% dedicated to commercial real estate. We enjoy providing a strong platform for each client’s specific needs. Just as every client is unique, so is each transaction and business deal, so we strive to customize every aspect of every situation directly to the specifications of our clients’ needs.
- Initial Client Consultation
- Investigation of Real Estate Alternatives
- Property Evaluation / Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis and Comparison
- Negotiations and LOI Preparation
- Document Review and Evaluation
- Project Coordination / Construction Management
- Market Analysis of Property
- Market Leading Marketing Platform
- Detailed Information Package and Property Website
- Handle and Report on all Property Inquiries
- Purchase Agreement / LOI Review and Negotiations
- Document Review and Evaluation
Phone: (605) 593-6186
The Garage is a collaborative coworking space in Downtown Rapid City for small businesses, nonprofits and freelance creatives. But it is so much more. Here, our members make our community better through their innovative ideas and personal drive to do good. Isn’t it time you pull into The Garage?
- 24/7 Access
- Wired and Wifi Access
- Use of Community Bikes
- Whiteboard and Markers in Conference Room
- Educational Programming and Networking Events
- Rent Space in the Evening or Weekend for Events or Workshops
- Pre-Sale Opportunities for Events, and Invitations to Members-Only Events
- Conference Room
- Dedicated Workstation
Black Hills Community Bank
Phone: (605) 343-2422
When you choose Black Hills Community Bank, we will ensure that your money is kept at home and used to make our local community grow and prosper. At Black Hills Community Bank, it is our belief that viable, sustainable communities are created when local businesses work closely with strong nonprofit partners to address critical community needs. By giving back to the Black Hills community, we’re investing in each other and investing in what counts.
Rapid Area City Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (605) 343-1744
Mission Statement: Our Chamber is a membership organization of businesses and professional leaders dedicated to promoting a strong business climate in the Black Hills and enhancing the quality of life for members.
- Event Sponsorship
- Member to Member Discount
- Ribbon Cuttings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE Searching FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT by USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES,
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Rapid City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!