Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Portland , Me
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Portland , ME to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Portland, Gorham, Westbrook, Falmouth, and Windham, Arnold’s has you covered in “Forest City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Portland , ME and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Portland visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Phone: (207) 775-5876
Earle W. Noyes & Sons Moving Specialists Inc
Family owned and operated since 1923, we pack, move or store your belongings with the greatest care. For generations, Maine residents have chosen us as their moving company to transport their most precious belongings across the country or across the street.
- Household Moves
- Office and Industrial Moves
- Installation Service
- International Moves
- Trade Show and Electronic Moves
- Custom Crating and Packing
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Satellite Tracking
Phone: (207) 773-7100
The Dunham Group
We pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to each and every client. Whether you are an individual investor, a small business owner, or the CEO of a large corporation, NAI The Dunham Group will help you attain your commercial real estate goals while treating you as a respected and valued client.
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
Phone: (207) 409-2323
Academy Mortgage Corporation
Academy’s mission is to be 1st CHOICE in delivering the dream of sustainable homeownership by inspiring hope and building prosperity in the lives of our Employees, Builders, Realtors, and the communities we serve.
- Conventional Mortgages
- USDA Rural-Housing
- FHA-Insured Financing
- VA Home Loans
- FHA 203(k) Renovation Loans
- State Housing Loans
- Refinancing Your Mortgage
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- GSFA Platinum Program
Phone: (207) 772-2811
Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce supports the growth and success of our members by providing high-value services and opportunities and promoting regional prosperity. Through our staff’s work, our volunteer boards, and strategic partnerships throughout the region, we encourage individual, community and business growth by offering valuable networking, advocacy, and educational opportunities as well as other benefits. Partnering with the communities of South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Falmouth, Cumberland, Scarborough, Portland, Westbrook and Gorham, it is our goal to help each member business build its bottom line through our network and resources.
- Education and Networking