Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Phoenix, AZ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Phoenix, AZ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale, Surprise, and New River, Arnold’s has you covered in the Valley of the Sun!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Phoenix, AZ and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Phoenix to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Dircks Moving & Logistics
Your business demands a commercial moving company that can execute the transition smoothly and efficiently, this is why companies and organizations such as USAA, First Solar and Arizona State University have entrusted Dircks Moving & Logistics. As the largest moving company in Arizona and part of the UniGroup Worldwide network, Dircks has the experience needed to take on any project you may have.
- Domestic and International moves
- Local and long distance
- Time and/or date sensitive moves
- Full-service relocations
- Employee relocation
- Systems furniture installation
- Technology, lab, and record storage and moving
- Move management
Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services
Lee & Associates Arizona specializes in providing exceptional brokerage services to the industrial, office, investment and land sectors of the Phoenix commercial real estate market. The Phoenix office was established in 1991 and is now recognized as one of the most successful brokerage firms in Arizona.
- Industrial sale and leasing
- Office sale and leasing
- Investment sale and leasing
- Multifamily sale and leasing
- Fair market value analysis
- Financial analysis of alternatives
- Site search
- Disposition of existing buildings
Union WorkSpace is a collaborative office concept set in an architecturally defined environment. We offer our members permanent work space amongst a community of unique professionals.
- Custom mill work and steel work desk space with Herman Miller Aeron task chair
- 24/7 access
- Secure wireless internet
- Use of a conference room
- Professional mailing address
- Optional phone line
- Access to a plotter
- Notary on site
Alliance Bank of Arizona
At Alliance Bank of Arizona, we understand the challenges faced by small business owners. That’s why we offer innovative, flexible financing solutions from the SBA. We can help your small business grow and evolve, with an SBA loan option that’s just right for you.
- SBA 504 program
- SBA express program
- SBA 7(a) guaranteed loan program
- Business checking
- Business savings
- Business money market
- Business CDs
Arizona Small Business Association
The Arizona Small Business Association’s goal is to encourage a positive economic climate by supporting thousands of our members and small businesses as a whole through several avenues — advocacy and public policy, networking, education, mentoring, and resources.
- Small business education
- Professional connections
- Support and resources
- Public policy advocates
- Networking and educational events