Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE in Peoria, IL- ARNOLD’S is the way to go!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Peoria to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Peoria, East Peoria, Creve Coeur, Bartonville, and Mossville, Arnold’s has you covered in “The River City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Peoria and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Mordue Moving & Storage
Phone: (800) 359-3011
Whether you’re moving across town or around the world, you want a mover with solid experience, uncompromising standards and a company-wide commitment to your satisfaction. You want a mover that gives you something extra to make your move a positive experience. Mordue Moving and Storage has just what you need—an array of services we call The Mordue Edge. We invite you to see why it’s a better way to move.
- Local and Long Distance Moves
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
- Packing Services
- Storage- including Moble Storage units
Maloof Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (309) 693-3000
We are specialists. Our entire focus is on commercial real estate. Maloof Commercial is exceptionally responsive to its clients and provides them with a clear perspective of markets, above and beyond expectations.
- Brokerage services
- Property Management
- Sales and Leasing
The Nest Coworking
Phone: (309) 670-6378
The Nest is a coworking space in Peoria – a shared work environment that combines the flexibility independent professionals have with the connectedness they need. Coworking is a sustainable alternative to the isolation and distraction of home offices and cafés. Nest membership is low cost and low risk. There are no leases to sign and new members can join at any time. The Nest operates under Startup Peoria.
- Open office plan
- Gigabit WiFi from i-TV3 Fiber
- Bookable small meeting room
- Bookable collaboration room
- Wireless printer/scanner/copier
- Free coffee
- Kitchenette with Fridge, Microwave, Sink, Bar-height seating
- Common area lounge
Hometown Community Banks
Phone: (309) 692-5692
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans
Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (309) 495.5900
The Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization of area businesses, delivering value to its members by cultivating a thriving business community, presenting the united voice of local business to government, offering continuously upgraded products and services for business enhancement and providing strategic business advisory services. The Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce is the leading voice and resource for business in the region.
- Use of Conference Rooms
- Notary Public Services
- Networking Events
- Educational Resources
- Business Advocacy
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Peoria to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!