Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Pearl City, hi
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pearl City, HI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Pearl City, Waimalu, and Waipi’o, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the rich mixture of Hawaiian culture and prime city living!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pearl City, HI and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pearl City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Coleman Hawaii Movers
Our state-of-the-art storage facilities are able to accommodate all of your short- or long-term storage needs. Our Pearl City moving experts work exhaustively to ensure that we exceed your relocation expectations. Coleman Hawaii Movers’ Pearl City moving is the superior moving company for a successful relocation.
- Residential Movers
- Commercial Movers
- International Movers
Phone: (808) 677-0721
Century 21 Homefinders of Hawaii
We are focused on providing you with the best results and service in the industry. We listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, we have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Phone: (808) 769-6921
BoxJelly is a coworking space which services monthly memberships, as well as meeting & event space reservations for members and non-members alike.
More than just an office or business center, BoxJelly thrives from the interactions that its members have with one another and the space. The emphasis on community helps to foster a collaborative environment, from which innovation is bred.
- Phone Booth
- Conference Room
- High Speed Wifi
- Reception Service
- Storage Lockers
- Wireless Printer
- Voice Conferencing
- Coffee and Tea
Phone: (808) 484-4750
HomeStreet Bank is one of the largest community banks in the Northwest and Hawaii. Since we began in 1921, we’ve stayed focused on what we believe is most important: building long-term relationships with our customers and providing ongoing support to our communities.
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Lending
- commercial Real Estate
- Builder Financing and residential COnstruction
- Partnership Programs
Phone: (808) 545-4300
Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
The Chamber works on behalf of its approximately 1,300 member organizations and the business community, as a whole, to advance the state’s economic climate and help the business community to thrive locally, nationally and globally.
- Promotional Opportunities
- Member Spotlights
- Member Events
- Member Discounts
- Member Job Postings
- Member News
- Locate Members on Map
- Social Media for Business