Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Pasadena, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pasadena, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Pasadena, Altadena, and East Pasadena, Arnold’s has you covered in the “crown of the valley!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pasadena, CA and across the nation.
for help with your move, check out these local resources
Able Pasadena Movers
Phone: (626) 710-4471
The mission of Able Pasadena Movers is to provide quick and stress-free moving services to its clients at prices that are within their budgets. We promise to try our best to negotiate a price that both parties agree on. As we are dedicated to constant improvement, we strive to create an open channel of communication and transparency with our customers.
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Residential Moves
- Office Moves
- Packing Services
MacVaugh & Co
Phone: (626) 583-8400
MacVaugh & Co. has been specializing in these sales since it was established in Pasadena in 1994. Our office is located at 87 North Raymond Avenue in Old Pasadena. We maintain a proprietary database of commercial real estate information that covers the San Gabriel Mountain foothill cities, also known as the “210 Corridor”. These cities include Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, Monrovia, Glendora, Irwindale, Arcadia, Altadena, and Rialto. We are the commercial agents that have access to all the real estate ownership information in our area of expertise.
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Broker Opinion Of Value
- Property Management
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Direct Assessment Tax Consulting
Phone: (626) 298-8420
Innovating Collaboration In California’s Growing Communities!
- Dedicated parking spots
- One block from Memorial Park Metro
- 300 mb/s internet
- Full-service beverage and pastry bar
- Copa Vida coffee and espresso
- Regular events to connect members
- Plenty of private, reservable rooms
- Multiple lounges with skyline views
- Weekly on-site massage therapist
- Private social network
ALB Commercial Capital
Phone: (626) 296-7777
Established in 2001, ALB Commercial Capital’s private investors built and designed this firm for customers looking for the best loans and mortgage rates to meet their unique needs.
- Apartment Loans
- Commercial Loans
- SBA Loans
Phone: (626) 795-3355
To be an effective economic and political force for our membership.
- Business Growth Opportunities
- Extensive Networking
- Free Referrals to members’ businesses
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pasadena to Philadelphia!