Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the tar heel state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Outer Banks, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Outer Banks, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Outer Banks, Waves, and Salvo, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the tallest brick lighthouse in the United States.
WE’RE NOT Sam’s Club, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Outer Banks, NC and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you!
Hardy Moving & Storage
Phone: (252) 491-2353
When you move with Hardy Moving & Storage you can be confident that you are using a professional mover with ties to the community. Often you are not just moving your belongings but your life, and it is important that you entrust your precious possessions to a reputable mover.
Hardy Moving & Storage has been in the moving business on the Outer Banks since 1992. Charles Hardy has lived here and raised a family on the Outer Banks and has deep ties to the community and the commitment to making Dare and Currituck Counties a better place to live.
- Piano Moving
- Packing Materials
- Truck Rentals
- Climate Controlled
Red Sky Realty
Phone: (866) 777-3948
Mission Statement – We are Outer Banks real estate consultants. Whether you are investing or looking for a second home, we are here to represent your needs and to make your transaction pleasurable.
- Waterfront Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Boat Slips
Phone: (252) 449-1300
TowneBank will be a relationship and friendship driven local bank focused on basic human values that will serve to create a warm sense of belonging and financial well-being among our family of members.
We will offer a competitive array of business and personal financial services, delivered with only the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to exquisite service for our members will lead to our ability to create a reasonable rate of return for our shareholders, a bright future for our dedicated bankers, and a leadership role for our bank in promoting the social, cultural, and economic well-being of our community.
- Welath and Investing
Outer Banks Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (252) 441-8144
Mission Statement: To promote and develop the economic prosperity of the Outer Banks business community through leadership, education, advocacy, relationship development, and innovation.
- Members Can Post Job Openings on the Website for Free
- Display Brochures in the Welcome Lobby
- Two Expos a Year
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Outer Banks to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!