Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the sooner state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Oklahoma City, OK
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Oklahoma City, OK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Oklahoma City, Edmund, Shawnee, and Norman, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of “the big friendly!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Oklahoma City, OK and across the nation.
These local companies are here to assist you with all your business needs!
2Fellas Moving Company
You need a professional local moving company to help make your move effortless. We’ll do the heavy lifting so you can focus on your family and new home.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
Price Edwards & Company
From Brokerage to Investment we have you covered!
- Commercial Brokerage/Leasing
- Property Management
- Construction Management
The commonwealth is a premier co-working community, a gathering of talented individuals working out of one space. Our members build relationships, both professional and personal, with likeminded men and women, creating a conjunction of innovation and consultation.
- Mon-Fri Coworking Access
- Peppy Wireless Internet
- Network with Members
- Free Curated Gourmet Coffee
- Use of Printer, Scanner, and Supplies
- Access to Member Only Events
- Limited Use Conference Space
Bank Of Oklahoma
Bank of Oklahoma’s Commercial Real Estate team has the expertise to meet your capital needs. Whether you are financing an apartment development or industrial site, our bankers have access to resources to handle all types of real estate transactions. We are prepared to assist you through each stage of your next project.
- Business Loans
Greater Oklahoma City Chamber
Creating a business-friendly environment in Oklahoma.
- Member Discounts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Oklahoma City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!