Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the garden state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Newark, NJ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Newark, NJ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Newark, Elizabeth, and Jersey City, Arnold’s has you covered in Brick City!
WE’RE NOT target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Newark, NJ and across the nation.
Let these companies assist you!
Beltmann Relocation Group
Beltmann Relocation Group moves both large and small businesses. From relocating office-based operations to industrial factories, we do it all. Our business movers have the experience needed to deliver the results you expect.
- Local and long-distance office relocation
- Interdepartmental moving
- Computer and electronics moving
- Computer disconnect and reconnect services
- Space planning and design
- Timeline development
- Coordination of move-related vendors
- Pre-move planning meetings
- On-site supervision
- Post-move services
The Blau & Berg Company
A leader in providing superior commercial real estate brokerage services in the New Jersey and tri-state area since the 1930’s, The Blau & Berg Company has a longstanding reputation for its integrity and local expertise in distribution, supply chain management and transportation.
- Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Office Sales and Leasing
- Retail Services
- Tenant Representation
- Capital Markets / Investment Services
- Vacant Land
- Trucking Distribution and Leasing
- Property and asset management
The premiere co working space of New Jersey, we push to create a unique culture and positive space. =SPACE will be a magnet for intellectuals, techies and entrepreneurs of New Jersey. Headquartered in the City of Newark our share space will provide resources for startups, coaching for tech companies and a wealth of intellectuals to bounce ideas off. The next wave in enterprises will be born within our walls, and have access to the positive culture of its parent company MEDINA = CITI.
- Communal or dedicated desk space
- Conference spaces
- Internet and wifi
New Jersey SBDC
The New Jersey Small Business Development Center was established by Congress in 1978 as one of the first national SBDC pilot projects resulting from the passage of Public Law 96-302. At present the NJSBDC network is composed of the headquarters located at Rutgers Business School – Newark and New Brunswick, and 12, full-service, regional centers, and an additional 28 affiliate (or satellite) offices located throughout the state.
- Assistance in finding and securing financing
- Expert consulting
- Training seminars
- Disaster preparedness training
- Business counseling
- Tools, templates, and resources for business owners
New Jersey Business & Industry Association
The New Jersey Business & Industry Association provides information, services and advocacy to its member companies in order to build a more prosperous New Jersey. NJBIA is the nation’s largest statewide employer association. Its members, as a group, employ more than one million people.”
- Powerful business advocates
- Networking and connections with other nj businesses
- Timely and practical information to help in the day-to-day running of your business
- Discounts with NJBIA partnerships
- Personal advice from experts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Newark to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!