Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the empire state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN New York CIty, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around New York City, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near New York City, Arnold’s has you covered in the big apple!
WE’RE NOT Target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around New York City, NY and across the nation.
From moving your office to financing, these local companies have you covered in the big apple!
Shleppers Moving & Storage
Shleppers offers office moving and storage services as part of its dedicated division of professional commercial moving services. Our expert relocation consultants plan and coordinate every detail of your move with minimal interference to your day-to-day operations. We move businesses of varying size and scope.
- Assistance with packing, inventory labeling, color coding and identification
- Comprehensive relocation planning with floor-plans
- Technical expertise and specialized equipment for computers, servers and other electronics
- Installation of new or existing modular furniture
- Pre-move briefing, time and sequence schedule
- Premises protection and security procedures
- Supply and delivery of packing materials
- Commercial storage and warehousing
Manhattan Chamber Of Commerce
Manhattan Chamber of Commerce (MCC) is a vibrant business membership organization comprised of a cross section of 15,000 business members and subscribers ranging from sole proprietors to large corporations and multi-national firms.
- Business networking events
- Develop direct business leads
- Industry focused networks
- Educational seminars
- Information about business matters in NYC
- Marketing to other members of the MCC
New York Business Development Corporation
NYBDC’s goal is to promote the business prosperity and economic welfare of the State of New York by providing loans to small businesses including startup, early stage and mature businesses, with a particular emphasis on minority and women owned businesses. NYBDC provides opportunities to access capital to create or preserve job opportunities and to stimulate the growth, expansion and modernization of small businesses in New York State
- Providing loans to small business that may not meet the standards of traditional banking
Alley NYC is the most supportive community on the planet for early stage businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs of all types. We have dynamic co-working spaces in Manhattan. We foster a creative and collaborative environment, so that you can produce your best work
- Coworking space
- Event Spaces
- Office Amenities
- Private Offices
- Business Support
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from New York City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!