Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN New Castle, DE- ARNOLD’S LEADS THE WAY!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around New Castle, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!!
Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near New Castle, Wilmington Manor,Collins Park, and Christiana, Arnold’s has you covered in “Historic New Castle.”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around New Castle, DE and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Hopkins & Sons, Inc.
Phone: (302) 414.-0770
Hopkins and Sons, Inc. is a 4th generation, family owned and operated moving company. Hopkins and Sons offer customized packing, relocation, and storage services to local homeowners, realtors, and small businesses. Originating in 1946, Hopkins and Sons accredits business longevity to providing every customer with quality service on every move. With a 65,000 square foot, temperature controlled storage facility, Hopkins and Sons have the capability to coordinate local, long-distance, and international relocation.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Packing Services
- International Moves
Phone: (302) 322-9500
The Emory Hill Companies provide Delaware and the Mid-Atlantic region with comprehensive real estate services – including commercial real estate brokerage, construction, property management, maintenance and residential sales – with quality and integrity, capitalizing on our local connections and global resources, advisory capabilities, depth of experience and innovative team approach.
- Property Management
Phone: (302) 472-3202
For more than 160 years, M&T has helped people and businesses manage their money and make sound financial decisions, so they can live better today and realize their goals for tomorrow. Whether you’re buying a home, building a business, or broadening your career, find out how we’re making a difference, every day, in communities throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Financial Planning
- Home and Business Loans
New Castle Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (860) 887-1647
The roots of the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce can be traced back to 1922, when it was founded and incorporated as the Newark Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber evolved, expanded its territory and expanded its program base in the early 1960’s. By 1967, it was known as the Greater Newark Chamber of Commerce and serviced businesses as far east of Newark as Prices Corner.Today, the Chamber has grown from about 300 members in 1979 to over 1,700 members. The Chamber is involved in government affairs, special events, providing emerging businesses with support and services, offering health and insurance benefits to our members, and overseeing a wide range of programs for businesses of all sizes. Armed with this dynamic business plan, staffed with dedicated employees, and driven by an active, involved membership, the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce strives to be the premier business organization in New Castle County.
- Business Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Member Discounts
- Sponsorship opportunities
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from New Castle to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!