Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Nashville, TN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Nashville, TN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Nashville, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, Dickson, and Franklin, Arnold’s has you covered in Music City USA!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Nashville, TN and across the nation.
We trust these local companies to help you with your growing business needs!
The Green Truck Moving Company
Our commercial moving service includes full office packing and unpacking. The Green Truck team will come to your commercial or office location and pack your entire business contents. We will expertly wrap and pack all items into labeled boxes to ensure they are placed at the correct location in your new commercial or office building.
- Move office furniture and equipment
- Packing and unpacking
- Furniture breakdown
- Secure storage
- Small or large moves
Cumberland Commercial Partners
Cumberland Commercial Partners, Inc. is a historically influential company in the state of Tennessee as both primary partners are pillars of the brokerage community. The company’s partners are supported by an in-house team of research analysts, financing specialists, marketing experts and junior partners who allow this team to move on investment opportunities quickly and efficiently.
- Commercial properties
- Investment properties
- Land development
- Tenant representation
- Property management
The Skillery began in 2011 as an open, online marketplace for local, offline classes, many of which were led by Nashville entrepreneurs. Those entrepreneurs inspired an organic evolution into a broader effort to support and educate independent professionals. Our 6,870-square-foot, flexible coworking space opened in Nashville’s Germantown neighborhood in 2014, and it now serves as the regular base of operations for dozens of freelancers, telecommuters and entrepreneurs.
- Flexible coworking space
- Private offices
- Educational programs, classes, and workshops
- Entrepreneur support and programming
- Community support
For more than a decade, Pathway Lending has helped companies grow. As a leader in financing economic development in Tennessee, we have combined expert knowledge with innovation and determination to deliver capital where it’s needed the most. Our lending strategy helps entrepreneurs take their business to the next level, achieve their goals, and grow.
- Loans and financing for small businesses
- Loans to help improve energy efficiency
- Multi-family housing loans
- Education to help you grow your business
Nashville Entrepreneur Center
Nashville Entrepreneur Center’s educational programs provide resources for entrepreneurs with businesses at create, launch and growth stages of their businesses.. Our programs connect entrepreneurs to the critical curriculum, connections and capital that provide the foundation to turn an idea stage startup into a revenue generating, growth-driven company.
- Entrepreneurial mentors to help build venture
- Connections with specific service providers (legal, brand development, technology services, etc)
- Accelerator program specialists
- Educational programs for all levels of entrepreneurs (beginning stages, business launches, business growth)
- Community events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Nashville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!