Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Muncie, IN- ARNOLD’S LEADS THE WAY!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Muncie, IN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Muncie, New Castle, Anderson, Winchester, and Albany, Arnold’s has you covered in “Middletown!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Muncie, IN and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Hardesty Moving & Storage
Phone: (765) 288-4413
Hardesty Moving & Storage Corp. of Muncie, IN has been serving customers from across the state since 1920. We have been family owned since 1967. We’re a locally owned and operated company, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers. Our experienced team of movers and drivers arrive promptly and move your possessions safely and without issue. We speak with all of our clients, and we’re available night and day for your convenience.
- Residential Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Packing Services
ADM Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (765) 282-7785
ADM Commercial Real Estate, based in Muncie, Indiana, has become the dominant player in commercial/industrial sales and leasing in East Central Indiana. Our secret to success comes from ADM’s history, experience and proof of our success from past clients. ADM offers Experience: The average broker has 15-20 years experience; as well as a full range of services including site selection, leasing, tenant related services, development and consulting. It is this core group of brokers that have allowed ADM to embark on an expansion phase.
- Property Management
Phone: (765) 747-2800
MutualFirst Financial, Inc. is the parent company of MutualBank, an Indiana-based financial institution since 1889. MutualBank has thirty full-service retail financial centers in Delaware, Elkhart, Grant, Kosciusko, Randolph, St. Joseph and Wabash Counties in Indiana. MutualBank has two offices located in Carmel and Crawfordsville, Indiana specializing in wealth management and trust services and a loan origination office in New Buffalo, Michigan. MutualBank also operates a wholly owned subsidiary named Summit Mortgage which operates out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. MutualBank provides a full range of financial services including commercial and business banking, personal banking, wealth management, trust services, investments and internet banking services.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Financial Planning
Muncie-Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (765) 288-6681
Since 1894, the Chamber has been an integral part of Muncie and Delaware County because of our strategic business building plans and services. We strive to be a source of innovative business development for our community by engaging large, medium and small business in countless industries. The Chamber builds an extensive Muncie business network through member connections and expansion. Our philosophy is to be the leading business organization with the main purpose of advancing the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of our community.
- Networking Events
- Business Advocacy
- Business Resources and Education Seminars
- Marketing and Advertising
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Muncie to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!