Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the granite state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Merrimack, NH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Merrimack, NH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Merrimack, Bedford, Amherst, and Londonderry, Arnold’s has you covered, Warriors!
WE’RE NOT Target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Merrimack, NH and across the nation.
Let these local companies help you in all your business necessities!
Phone: (603) 801-2506
A Veteran owner leads from the front. I personally set the standard for our Team Members. Our teams are trained professionals who don’t treat your fauteuil as a folding chair. We use pads and packing materials to cushion your furniture and blankets to protect floors, stairs, and handrails.
- Storage Furniture
- Heay Items
- Bulky or Fragile Objects
Our framework of managed teamwork combines various perspectives and specialties to field the group of professionals best able to answer the changing needs of each client. The very size and regional intensity of our firm, a leading global real estate services company both in the nation and New England, provides clients with the resources necessary to achieve their real estate goals.
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Major Project Marketing
- Site Search and Selection
- Large Land Assemblages
- Interaction with Brokerage Community
- Comprehensive Marketing Program
- Contract/Lease Negotiations and Closings
- Build-to-Suit Projects
Phone: (603) 472-5009
Whether you are looking for a private office, virtual location or occasional day space, CEO Bedford, Inc is the area’s premier solution for your business needs. Our executive offices are designed to provide you with your choice of furnishings, total flexibility and expandability. No other office suite complex in New Hampshire can give you the choices offered by CEO Bedford.
- Facilities Mangement
- Business Support
- Meeting and Training Resources
- Virtual Identity Programs
Merrimack Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (603) 424-3669
The Merrimack Chamber of Commerce is here to serve the businesses of the greater Merrimack, New Hampshire region by connecting them to area residents, visitors and other businesses, supporting and enhancing both our vibrant local economy and our outstanding quality of life.
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Networking Opportunities
- Legislative Updates
- Business Development Seminars and Lunch & Learn Programs
- Website Postings of Member Events and Promotions
- Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremonies
- Opportunity to Display Promotional Materials at Chamber Office
- Sponsorship Opportunities, Including the Annual Golf Tournament and Annual Banquet
- Advertisement Opportunities, Including Merrimack Chamber Website
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Merrimack to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!