Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the granite state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Manchester, nh
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Manchester, NH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Manchester, Amherst, Bedford. Auburn and Goffstown, Arnold’s has you covered in the Queen City!
WE’RE NOT costco, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Manchester, NH and across the nation.
These companies are here to assist you from moving to financing!
All Pro Moving & Storage
All Pro Moving & Storage is a specialist in moving professionals and their businesses from one location to the other. It doesn’t matter the size or the location, we can accommodate any move you have in store! We even handle all the details of your office move from start to finish, allowing you to focus on your clients during this transition.
- Efficient convenient moving
- Modern equipment and trucks
- Packing services
- IT support
- Breakdown and set up of office cubilces
- Climate controlled warehousing
- Impeccable customer service
Brady Sullivan Properties offers turn-key, custom design fit-up for all commercial real estate properties. We own, manage, service, lease and design our buildings – so you don’t have to! We have an extensive portfolio of office space for lease in Southern NH, and have been rated ‘Best Value’ in the area.
- Commercial and residential real estate brokerage
Alpha Loft supports and provides resources to entrepreneurs, improving their prospects for successfully launching and scaling innovation-based businesses. Alpha Loft’s success means a strong entrepreneurial culture in NH, creating companies and high quality jobs. In addition to high value programming, events, advice, and mentoring, Alpha Loft has locations in Durham, Portsmouth, and Manchester where entrepreneurs can start and build their companies.
- Startup accelerator and incubator
- Coworking space
- Conference rooms
- Entrepreneurial fundamental classes
- Opportunities and support for expanding businesses
- Internship opportunities
Granite State Credit Union
Grow your business with GSCU. The tools you need to easily and affordably manage your finances are right here at your credit union.
- Commercial real estate
- Business occupied real estate
- Business Lines of Credit
- Business Term Loan
- Business Vehicle Loan
Business And Industry Association
The Business and Industry Association is New Hampshire’s statewide chamber of commerce and leading business advocate. Through advocacy with state legislators and regulators, we shape business-friendly public policy and provide counterbalance to legislation and regulations that threaten the growth and prosperity of New Hampshire business.
- Public Policy advocacy
- Leadership opportunities
- Association publications
- Professional development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Manchester to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!