Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER for the empire state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Long Island, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Long Island, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Long Island, Arnold’s has you covered in “Strong Island!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Long Island, NY and across the nation.
Get help with your business needs from these local companies!
The Office Furniture Store
Office Furniture Store strives to provide the highest quality used office furniture for all of our customers in the Tri-State area. Our Professional staff helps to streamline the purchasing process to provide you with exactly what you want, and at a cost effective price. We source our office furniture from companies who are liquidating their used office furniture enabling us to provide quality furniture at a low price of which we pass the savings to you.
- Specializing in Used & Refurbished Office Furniture
- Surplus Office Furniture
- Save 50%-75% off
- Remanufacture back to their original quality
- Long Island’s go to for used office furniture
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Long Island to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!