Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Little Rock, AR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Little Rock, AR to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Little Rock, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Alexander, and Benton Arnold’s has you covered “The City of Vision!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Little Rock, AR and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
All My Sons
Phone: (501) 324-9191
Our Little Rock moving company is here to ensure that your move is the best mixture of cost effective services, quality care and unending support. With your initial call into our staff we will roll-out our steadfast commitment to those values. We appreciate our clients. Our devotion is second to no other Little Rock local mover. We are your trusted movers. Your valuables are in good hands with All My Sons Moving of Little Rock.
- Local and Long Distant Moves
- Auto Moves
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Quilt-pad Wrapping
- Disassembly and Reassembly
Flake and Kelly Commercial
Phone: (501) 375-3200
We believe in long-term client relationships as evidenced by our average 10-year length of management for our clients. In addition to a wide network of industry connections, Flake & Kelley offers an expansive inventory of property for lease or purchase. We are the exclusive Arkansas member of ChainLinks Retail Advisors- the leading retail-only real estate services and commercial property and brokerage organization in North America. Our ChainLinks affiliation allows us to share strategic retail relationships across the country while maintaining local ownership of our company.
- Brokerage and Leasing
- Landlord Representation
- Development Management
- Retail Representation
- Investment Sales
- Consulting Services
- Tenant Representation
- Property Management
Phone: (479) 286-6575
The Hive has been designed as a lifestyle destination that encourages creatives in a communal space. Through entrepreneurial programming and creative networking, The Hive is helping to drive Arkansas’ creative corridor forward.
- Private Workspaces
- Conference Rooms and Facilities
- Space For Collaboration
- Space to Host Evening and Weekend Events/Workshops
- Professional Development and Grants
Phone: (501) 370-4400
Onebanc offers a full range of personal loans, with flexible terms that allow you to customize the loan to meet your needs.Whether you’re updating your home, consolidating debt, financing a college education, or just making a special purchase, we can help you accomplish your goals with timely responses and some of the most competitive interest rates in Central Arkansas.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Business Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Business Cash Management
- Apple Pay
- Customer Service Center
Little Rock Regional Chamber
Phone: (501) 374-2001
The Little Rock Regional Chamber is the principal business-driven leadership organization responsible for fostering the economic growth and development of the Little Rock region to ensure that business and industry may operate profitably and enhance the earning opportunities and quality of life for every citizen.
- Business COnnect
- Member-to-Member Coupons
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Little Rock to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!